A.G. Leventis is a large Nigeria-based conglomerate established in 1937. AGL today has evolved and we now sit in five (5) core verticals: Real Estate; Retail; Logistics; Sales & After Sales & Vehicle Assembly.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Learning and Development Officer
Employment Type: Full-time
- Development of Annual Training Plan and working together with Head HR Operations to ensure full achievement
- Participates in developing strategies and initiatives to improve employee and organizational performance and effectiveness consistent with Group’s training and development goals and mission
- Supervises and directs the delivery of training by instructors liaising with the Area industrial Training Fund with respect to course approvals and applications
- Develop and lead the successful execution of training programs across the group to ensure employees are equipped with content, resources, tools, and training
- Coordinate learning programs that enhance the capabilities of team members through continuing education and skills training
- Evaluate the effectiveness of the learning programs to ensure they meet the needs of team members, strategic organization priorities, and stakeholders
- Collaborate with the Business Units to understand the needs of the organization, recommend learning solutions, and co-create the design & development
- Collaborate with the technical training partner & OEM to ensure full delivery of training
- Process ITF claims and reimbursement
- Maintains training records and files, including confidential files on individual training need assessments.
Qualifications and Key Competencies
- B.Sc. or HND in Social Sciences with a minimum of second class lower, CIPM and MBA will be an added advantage.
- Minimum of 3 years’ cognate experience as Learning & Development personnel.
- Written and spoken communication skills that allow you to inform and advise others clearly
- Presentation & IT Skills
- Must have cognate experience with Industrial Training Fund (ITF)
- Significant experience with effective learning and development methods
- Practical experience with MS Office and Learning Management Systems (LMS).
Application Closing Date
6th May, 2022.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Applications to: firstname.lastname@example.org using “Learning and Development Officer” as the subject of the email.
You can also check the following
- 10 Ways To Make Money Online While Unemployed
- How to Write a Follow Up Email after Submitting Your Resume
- How to Email a Resume and Cover Letter Attachment
- Top 10 Resume Mistakes to Avoid
- 6 Tips That Will Help You to Get Experience for Your Dream Job
- Online Jobs that require little or no experience
- How To Apply For jobs online | 7 Amazing Tips You Need to Know