Panagora Group, a woman-owned, small business providing novel and integrated solutions in global health and international development.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Learning & Capacity Building Specialist
Job Opening ID: 517
Location: Abuja Capital Territory
Job Type: Full time
Project / Activity: USAID / Nigeria Monitoring, Evaluation and Learning
- We seek an experienced monitoring advisor for an anticipated USAID / Nigeria Monitoring, Evaluation, and Learning activity.
- This is a long-term position based in Abuja, Nigeria expected to start in Spring 2021.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Execute appropriate agreed-upon tasks under the Learning and Institutional Capacity component for collaborating, learning, and adapting (CLA) inclusion into MEL tasks and for implementing USAID requests and resource needs.
- Design and facilitate learning sessions under the activity’s learning agenda for USAID technical activity teams and MEL activity evaluation and research teams, among other audiences.
- Design methodologies that guide learning and capacity building meetings through the use of participatory techniques.
- Develop training processes on the Collaborative, Learning and Adaptation approach aimed at the MEL activity, USAID Implementing Partners, Mission staff and local actors, among others.
- Support the formulation of action plans for USAID and MEL Activity teams under the Collaborative, Learning and Adaptation approach.
- Design and facilitate Community of Practice (CoP) learning events made up of monitoring, evaluation and learning (MEL) specialists.
- Identify good practices for collaboration, learning and adaptation for the MEL activity and systematize lessons learned.
- Other duties as assigned by the Learning and Institutional Capacity Advisor.
- A minimum of a Bachelor’s Degree in Organizational Learning, Public Policy, Social Sciences, International Relations, or a related field.
- A minimum of five years of progressively responsible professional experience in designing and facilitating learning strategies or designing participatory methodologies, preferably with USAID projects.
- Excellent skills in facilitation and systematization of workshops, participatory or collaborative methodologies aimed at various audiences, organizational learning, and capacity building.
- Experience with online and in-person modalities highly preferred.
- Experience working on a monitoring and evaluation activity highly preferred.
- Meaningful professional experience in Nigeria a strong advantage.
- Strong English oral and written communication skills.
Application Closing Date
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online
This is a high profile job, so before you apply, it is very important you learn the following;
- East tips on how to write a motivation letter
- Why you Need a Good CV and Cover Letter
- 27 Easy Tips on How to Prepare for an Interview
- No telephone inquiries, please. Finalists will be contacted. Only applicants who include the required application components will be considered.
- Panagora Group is an equal opportunity employer and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.
- Panagora does not offer visa sponsorship at this time.