AMSCO is a pan African Company providing personalized human Capital solutions for the development of enterprises. Our expertise has been recognized for 3 decades in more than 29 countries where more than 2000 companies trust us.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Machine Operator
Location: Lagos – Ibadan, Nigeria
- Run the machine safely, and efficiently while maintaining a low average of waste and producing the best quality reachable outcome.
Job Responsibilities & Tasks
Duties include but are not limited to:
- Facilitate the work of the Quality Inspector and ensure the conformity of the product requirements with the standard finished goods specs.
- Fill the daily production report & submit it to the Production Supervisor.
- Set the machine properly & perform size changes.
- Ensure the proper handling of raw material received-returned / from-to Raw Material warehouse.
- Verbally inform the production engineer and the foreman of any problem that occurs on the machine.
- Make sure all finished goods pallets, waste bin, waste trolley and raw material are in their dedicated place.
Job Dynamics & Interfaces:
- Internal: Production Team, Maintenance Team, Quality Control Team, Safety Team.
KPI’S: Key Performance Indicators
- Line /Machine Efficiency
- Line /Machine Waste
- Line/Machine Condition
- QC non-conformity.
Required Job Qualifications & Competencies
- Technical Degree.
- 1-year experience in the machine he is operating.
Application Closing Date
21st September, 2022.
You can also check the following
- How to Write a Follow Up Email after Submitting Your Resume
- How to Email a Resume and Cover Letter Attachment
- Top 10 Resume Mistakes to Avoid
- 10 Ways To Make Money Online While Unemployed
- 6 Tips That Will Help You to Get Experience for Your Dream Job
- Online Jobs that require little or no experience
- How To Apply For jobs online | 7 Amazing Tips You Need to Know