A leading Multinational Company in the Telecommunications Sector is recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Management Trainee – Fibre
- Responsible for installing, preparing and troubleshooting fibre optic cable and systems.
- Provide maintenance instructions to the customers and other personnel
- Prepare the mechanical connections and the fibre optic for fusion splicing
- Responsible for modifying the circuitry to improve the cables performance
- Maintain the necessary equipment and devices required for fibre optic cutting
- Set up services for new customers and maintain the existing equipment Identify and resolve any issues related to the lines and network.
- Minimum of Second Class Upper in Electrical / Electronic or Telecommunications Engineering or other related discipline from a Top- Notch University.
- A Postgraduate degree or professional certification in Telecommunication or Engineering Field will be an added advantage.
- Must have completed NYSC.
- Not more than 30 years of age.
- Minimum of 2 years experience in Telecommunications.
- Must be prepared to work in any part of Nigeria.
- Good knowledge of MS Office suite will be an added advantage.
- Extremely attractive and competitive remuneration packages.
Application Closing Date
22nd June, 2021.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV and a scanned passport photograph to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the “MT-F” as the subject of the mail.
Note: All applications will be treated in confidence and only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
Before applying for this job, it is very important you learn the following;