MTN Nigeria – The leader in telecommunications in Nigeria, and a part of a diverse community in Africa and the Middle East, our brand is instantly recognisable. It is through our compelling brand that we are able to attract the right talents who we carefully nurture by continuously improving our employment offerings even beyond reward and recognition.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Manager – Enterprise Business Sales, Enterprise Business Unit
Job Identification Number: 1239
Location: Ikoyi, Lagos
Job Schedule: Full Time
Job Category: MTN Level 3
Reports To: Senior Manager Enterprise Business Sales
Division: Enterprise Business
- Support the Shareholder return strategy by developing and implementing Enterprise Solutions Processes that are aligned to achieving all elements on the business scorecard. (I.e. Grow Market Share, Grow ICT & Data Revenue, Increase EBITDA margins, Assure Revenue, CAPEX Returns Management, and Net Subscriber Additions).
- Participate in the review of Business Processes (headcount, process optimisation, etc.), to drive efficiency gains to ensure at least 5% reduction in Divisional budget year-on-year.
- Take appropriate managerial action to ensure targets are met or exceeded when routinely monitored (sales, trend, and profitability analysis, profit margins, return on investment (ROI), market share, and value).
- Develop compelling business cases (motivations) for investment in regional and SME sales, clearly identifying return on investment and risk/s.
- Set monthly and quarterly targets for regional sales as agreed with Senior Manager Regional & SME.
- Serve the Division’s internal customers and provide solutions to improve the customer experience.
- Strategic Partnerships with MTNN leadership team to drive awareness on expected behaviors and impact on non-compliance on bottom-line results and company image/reputation.
- Manage all resources assigned to regional sales efficiently, profitably meeting the agreed needs of all customers and prospects.
- Network and build solid relationships with internal units and relevant third parties (e.g. strategic investors, technical and finance partners, business consultants, etc.) and develop a close working relationship with relevant information sources to provide an integrated service.
- Maintain effective working relationships with internal and external suppliers.
- Supply relevant decision support and management information data to ensure that sales regional performance conforms to expectations.
- Manage regional sales third-party channels and work in a matrix environment with the Managers of tier 1Strategic and tier2 corporate accounts to provide adequate regional sales support for key customers & prospects.
- Implement standard sales strategies developed by EBU Senior Manager Regional Sales ensuring that they are tailored to the needs of the region or sales campaign.
- Review market and internal conditions and develop sales strategy that grows MTN Business revenue streams and exceeds individual targets and objectives and assists department in planning and developing budgets for the upcoming year.
- Integrate quality management procedures to all business processes within the regional sales function and their effective deployment on a day-to-day basis.
- Ensure cost-effective management and sales campaigns for all Enterprise Business accounts in the regions in the following areas:
- Key Performance Indicators (KPI) & Objective Setting
- Target allocation & assignment
- Account assignment
- Account management
- Contact & sales campaign strategy
- Account Development Plans (ADP)
- Customer satisfaction
- Coaching of Account Partners
- Effective resource allocation for regional coverage
- Use appropriate performance metrics and Customer Relationship Management (CRM) to routinely monitor progress against targets, taking appropriate managerial action to ensure all sales targets and KPI’s are met or exceeded.
- Continuously seek self-professional development to sharpen skills and capabilities in a versatile and evolving digital landscape.
- Coach and train the team to ensure understanding of the objectives and goals of the department, awareness of set targets/requirements, and regularly review their training needs.
- Review performance of individual team members and complete appraisals in accordance with the employee performance appraisal procedures and time schedules.
- First Degree in any related discipline
- Fluent in English
6 – 13 years’ experience which includes:
- Minimum of 3 years’ experience in an area of specialisation; with experience in supervising/managing others
- Experience working in a medium to large organization
- Experience in the enterprise market and sales management in the telecommunications industry
- Experience in developing key accounts as well as sourcing new business opportunities
- Knowledge of functions & operations of the Telecommunications industry.
Application Closing Date
4th April, 2022. 11:59 PM.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online
You can also check the following
- 10 Ways To Make Money Online While Unemployed
- How to Write a Follow Up Email after Submitting Your Resume
- How to Email a Resume and Cover Letter Attachment
- Top 10 Resume Mistakes to Avoid
- 6 Tips That Will Help You to Get Experience for Your Dream Job
- Online Jobs that require little or no experience
- How To Apply For jobs online | 7 Amazing Tips You Need to Know