International Breweries Plc – Our Dream is to bring people together for a better world. Beer, the original social network, has been bringing people together for thousands of years. We are committed to building great brands that stand the test of time and to brewing the best beers using the finest natural ingredients.
Our diverse portfolio of well over 400 beer brands includes global brands Budweiser, Corona and Stella Artois; multi-country brands Beck’s, Castle, Castle Lite, Hoegaarden, and Leffe; and local champions such as Aguila, Bud Light, Jupiler, Klinskoye, Modelo Especial, Quilmes, Skol, and Victoria.
Our technology division, Beer Tech Africa, is recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: MarTech Specialist
Location: Lagos, Nigeria
- The key purpose of the MarTech Technology Specialist will be to support the development, implementation and operation of the technology strategy for AB InBev Africa’s transformational digital marketing, digital content and digital consumer experience capabilities.
- Implement and integrate MarTech (Marketing Technology) products Consumer data platform (CDP), Data Management Platforms (DMP) , Demand-side platform (DSP) and other platforms in the digital advertising ecosystem
- Build and share deep knowledge of data-driven, digital marketing, personalization and consumer analytics Adoption ambassador.
- Train and support marketing staff and agencies across Africa on using MarTech products.
- Monitor data quality, usage, performance and SLAs within the MarTech stack across Africa.
- Support and resolve technical Consumer data platform incidents.
- Architect the overall MarTech stack in collaboration with other relevant tech teams. Including integration to non-marketing systems.
- Well versed in current privacy and compliance requirements related to consumer data within Africa.
Skills & Qualifications
- IT related Bachelor’s Degree, Diploma or Business related qualification
- Curious and passionate about MarTech.
- Broad knowledge of the rapidly evolving MarTech landscape including SEO, Consumer data gathering and segmentation, Digital Media, Consumer Journeys, etc.
- Strong SQL experience with common relational databases (e.g., Advanced SQL: Join, Aggregation, Partitioning, “With” and “Case” statements, Git: Branches structure, push, pull, merge, fix conflicts)
- Clear communicator with both Technology profiles as well as Marketing experts
- Experience working in Agile methodology. Ideally in squads utilizing scrum
- Hands-on experience in the implementation, development, operation of MarTech products
- High level of independence can work to bring ideas and concepts to full solution and implementation.
- Ability to collaborate with colleagues from different regions and cultures
- Ability to lead without formal authority, serve as principal engineer and mentor to other engineers, and lead tasks of within the teams in collaboration with multiple teams Fluent in English language.
Application Closing Date
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online
You can also check the following
- 10 Ways To Make Money Online While Unemployed
- How to Write a Follow Up Email after Submitting Your Resume
- How to Email a Resume and Cover Letter Attachment
- Top 10 Resume Mistakes to Avoid
- 6 Tips That Will Help You to Get Experience for Your Dream Job
- Online Jobs that require little or no experience
- How To Apply For jobs online | 7 Amazing Tips You Need to Know