Vitafoam Nigeria Plc is Nigeria’s leading manufacturer of flexible, reconstituted and rigid foam products. It has the largest foam manufacturing and distribution network which facilitates just-in-time delivery of its products throughout Nigeria. Incorporated on 4th August, 1962 and listed on the floor of the Nigerian Stock Exchange in 1978. Vitafoam’s successful brands remain household names in the country.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Maxfoam Operator
- We are looking for young, smart and trainable candidates to employ as Foaming Machine Operators and Quality Officers.
- Set up machines (calibration, cleaning etc.) to start production cycle
- Control and adjust machine settings
- Inspect parts with precision and measuring tools
- Test operation of machines periodically
- Fix minor issues that might occur during the shift
- Check output to spot any machine-related mistakes or flaws
- Ensure quality throughout the production
- Keep records of approved and defective units or final products
- Maintain activity logs.
- Experience as a foam machine operator an advantage
- Academic Status: Maximum of OND qualification in Chemical Engineering, Science Laboratory Technology, Chemistry or other Chemical Science Disciplines.
- Age: Not more than 30 years.
Application Closing Date
15th August, 2021.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: email@example.com using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.
Note: HND and B.Sc holders are not to apply.
Before applying for this job, it is very important you learn the following;