Lagos State continues to place a premium on attracting committed and dedicated medical professionals to join the team in its renowned tertiary hospital, the Lagos State University Teaching Hospital (LASUTH).
The Lagos State University Teaching Hospital (LASUTH), lkeja is requesting for applications from suitably qualified candidates for the vacant position below:
Job Title: Consultant – CONMESS GL.15
Qualification / Experience
Applicants must have/possess:
- Part II Fellowship Examination of West African College of Surgeons & Physician as well as National Postgraduate Medical College equivalents in the specified specialties;
- Current practicing license of the Medical & Dental Council of Nigeria; and
- National Youth Service Corp (NYSC) discharge certificate.
Areas of Specialties:
- Cardiothoracic Surgery
- General surgery
- Orthopaedic Surgery
- Paediatric Neurology
- Paediatric Nephrology
- Paediatric Dermatology
- Paediatric Surgery
- Oral Maxillofacial Surgery
- Paediatrlc Dentistry
- Medical Microbiology
- Family Medicine
- Otorhinolaryngology (ORL).
Application Closing Date
8th September, 2021.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should obtain an Application Form from the “Hospital Administration & Human Resource Department, MRC Building, LASUTH, Ikeja”. Completed application forms should be submitted along with copies of applicant’s Credentials, Curriculum Vitae (CV) and two (2) recent passport photographs to:
The Chief Medical Director,
Lagos State University Teaching Hospital (LASUTH),
1 – 5, Oba Akinjobi Way,
Ikeja, Lagos State.
You can also check the following
- 10 Ways To Make Money Online While Unemployed
- How to Write a Follow Up Email after Submitting Your Resume
- How to Email a Resume and Cover Letter Attachment
- Top 10 Resume Mistakes to Avoid
- 6 Tips That Will Help You to Get Experience for Your Dream Job
- Online Jobs that require little or no experience
- How To Apply For jobs online | 7 Amazing Tips You Need to Know