PearlDrops Healthcare Staffing – Our client, a Community Pharmacy, requires the services of suitable candidates to fill the position below:
Job Title: Medical Officer
- Evaluate patients and provide appropriate medical treatment for various illnesses and injuries.
- Prescribe, administer and dispense medication in accordance with state and federal statutes.
- Ensuring that patient care and is optimal and is in adherence to the clinical guidelines and quality standards.
- Document all patient evaluations, treatments, medications and transactions according to company policies and procedure.
- Performing inpatient and outpatient review with initial assessment and management.
- Supervise Medical Assistants to ensure compliance with all applicable regulations.
- Evaluate the effectiveness of current care methods and procedures and suggest improvements.
- M.B.B.S or equivalent
- Must possess a valid practicing license with the Medical and Dental Council of Nigeria.
- Proficiency with the use of the computer.
- Candidates must possess NYSC discharge Certificate or Exemption letter.
- Proficient with Healthcare Management Systems and Microsoft Office Suite
- Excellent problem-solving and clinical decision-making skills
- Good time management and organizational skills
- Good communication skills, both written and verbal
- Excellent organizational and multi-tasking skills
- Minimum of 1-3 years of experience in medical practice
Application Closing Date
25th October, 2020.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: [email protected] using the Job Title and Location as the subject of the mail.
Before you apply, it is very important you learn the following;
- East tips on how to write a motivation letter
- Why you Need a Good CV and Cover Letter
- 27 Easy Tips on How to Prepare for an Interview
Note: Candidates should be resident within Festac and its environs