Application to Nuffic MENA Scholarship Programme 2020 is currently ongoing. The MENA Scholarship Programme (MSP) offers scholarships to professionals for short courses in the Netherlands.
What is the Aim and Goal of the MENA Scholarship Programme?
The general objective of the MSP is to contribute to the democratic transition in the participating countries. It also aims to develop the capacity of organizations by allowing employees to take short courses in the Netherlands.
Although the scholarship is awarded to individuals, all applicants must be nominated by their employer to participate. The need for training must be demonstrated in the context of the organization for which the applicant is employed.
All You Need to Know About MENA Scholarship Programme 2019
The MSP is open to professionals who are citizens of, living and working in – one of the countries listed below:
- Syria *
Your country is not among the eligible nationalities? Don’t worry, we got you covered. We have Fully Funded Youth Opportunities for Africans 2019 also 17+ Full Tuition Academic Scholarships 2019.
NOTE: MSP is not currently open to applicants applying from Syria. Applicants with the Syrian nationality may apply if they are residing and working in one of the other MSP countries on the list.
The MENA Scholarship Programme will be taken and hosted in the Netherland. I wish to introduce 35+ Schools with Low Tuition Fees in Canada. This is for those wishing to study in Canada. Meanwhile, if you are wishing to study in any country, please use the comment box. We will get the scholarships equivalent to that country to you.
Eligibility for MENA Scholarship Programme 2019
To be eligible for an MSP scholarship:
- one must be a professional and citizens of, living and working in one of the countries on the MSP country list valid at the time of application;
- You must have the declaration of a current employer in the format provided by Nuffic. All information must be provided and all commitments included in the format must be mentioned in the declaration.
- You must not be an employee of an organization that has its own staff development capabilities. The organizations that are considered to have their own means of staff development are, for example:
- multinational corporations (for example, Shell, Unilever, Microsoft);
- the large national organization and /or large commercial organization;
- Bilateral donor organizations (for example, USAID, DFID, Danida, AIDS, Netherlands Ministry of Foreign Affairs, FinAid, AusAid, ADC, SwissAid);
- multilateral donor agencies (for example, a United Nations organization, the World Bank, the IMF, the Asian Development Bank, the African Development Bank, the IADB);
International NGOs (eg, Oxfam, Plan, Care).
- one of them must have an official and valid passport (valid at least 3 months after the candidate’s submission date);
- a statement from the government that meets the requirements of the country in which the employer is established (if applicable);
- The age of the MSP candidate must not exceed 45 years at the time of presentation of the grant.
- The candidate must not receive more than one MSP grant for courses taken at the same time.
How do I apply for an MSP scholarship 2020?
Before you start the MSP scholarship 2020 application, you are advised to review the scholarship criteria above to ascertain whether your employer is willing to nominate you for the scholarship.
When you are certain that you are eligible for an MSP scholarship, you can start making the necessary preparations for your application.
Follow these steps to apply:
- Select a course on the MSP course list
- Contact the Dutch higher education institution that is offering the course for information on:
-the application deadline (deadlines can differ per Dutch institution)
-the application and selection procedures
-the online application form and the supporting documents
- Prepare your application and the supporting documents
- Submit your online application via the Dutch institution offering the course
For any questions on the application -and selection procedures please contact the Dutch institution directly www.studyfinder.nl
If your application meets all the eligibility conditions for the courses and the MSP eligibility criteria, the Dutch institution can nominate you for a scholarship. The Dutch institution will inform you of the result of your selection.
Scholarships are awarded through a competitive selection to highly motivated professionals who can introduce new skills and knowledge in your organization.
Provisional deadline overview November 2019
- 13 Aug – deadline course registration in Hodex/SK123 before:
- 5 Sep at 02.00 hrs – deadline for checking course details in Delta
- 5 Sep at 14.00 hrs – registration opens for candidates
- 22 Oct at 16.00 hrs – registration closes for candidates
- 5 Nov at 23.00 hrs – deadline for nominating your candidates
- 28 Nov at 23.00 hrs – embassy assessment finished
- 19 Dec – selection and grant awards
EDITOR’S RECOMMENDED POSTS
Here are some of our recommended posts you can check out alongside these MENA Scholarship Programme 2020.
- Private Universities in Lagos and their Fees
- Best Private Universities in Nigeria and their Fees
- Latest Scholarships in Nigeria 2019-2020 for Nigerian Students
- Scholarships for People with Disabilities 2019
- 15+ Schools with Low Tuition Fees in Canada
- 15+ Scholarships for People with Glasses 2019
- University of Toronto Acceptance/Admission Rate of 2019
If you like this article, then subscribe to our weekly scholarship update. There you will be able to receive scholarships you can apply for in 2019 and 2020.
Thanks for reading, Please share this content to your families and friends.