Application to Nuffic MENA Scholarship Programme 2020 is currently ongoing. The MENA Scholarship Programme (MSP) offers scholarships to professionals for short courses in the Netherlands.
What is the Aim and Goal of the MENA Scholarship Programme?
The general objective of the MSP is to contribute to the democratic transition in the participating countries. It also aims to develop the capacity of organizations by allowing employees to take short courses in the Netherlands.
Although the scholarship is awarded to individuals, all applicants must be nominated by their employer to participate. The need for training must be demonstrated in the context of the organization for which the applicant is employed.
All You Need to Know About MENA Scholarship Programme 2019
The MENA Scholarship Programme will be taken and hosted in the Netherland.
However, if you wish to study in Canada, read this >> Canadian Scholarships for International Students 2020-2021.
Don’t ever forget that the entire team of Academic Related have you at heart and will always provide you with latest and updated information on scholarships, study abroad programs, free online schools, etc.
The MSP is open to professionals who are citizens of, living and working in – one of the countries listed below:
- Syria *
However, there are numerous international scholarships for international students to study in any country of choice.
You can check this our heavily recommended post ”How to Study Abroad for Free in 2020-2021”.
NOTE: MSP is not currently open to applicants applying from Syria. Applicants with the Syrian nationality may apply if they are residing and working in one of the other MSP countries on the list.
Eligibility for MENA Scholarship Programme 2019
To be eligible for an MSP scholarship:
- one must be a professional and citizens of, living and working in one of the countries on the MSP country list valid at the time of application;
- You must have the declaration of a current employer in the format provided by Nuffic. All information must be provided and all commitments included in the format must be mentioned in the declaration.
- You must not be an employee of an organization that has its own staff development capabilities. The organizations that are considered to have their own means of staff development are, for example:
- multinational corporations (for example, Shell, Unilever, Microsoft);
- the large national organization and /or large commercial organization;
- Bilateral donor organizations (for example, USAID, DFID, Danida, AIDS, Netherlands Ministry of Foreign Affairs, FinAid, AusAid, ADC, SwissAid);
- multilateral donor agencies (for example, a United Nations organization, the World Bank, the IMF, the Asian Development Bank, the African Development Bank, the IADB);
International NGOs (eg, Oxfam, Plan, Care).
- one of them must have an official and valid passport (valid at least 3 months after the candidate’s submission date);
- a statement from the government that meets the requirements of the country in which the employer is established (if applicable);
- The age of the MSP candidate must not exceed 45 years at the time of presentation of the grant.
- The candidate must not receive more than one MSP grant for courses taken at the same time.
How do I apply for an MSP scholarship 2020?
Before you start the MSP scholarship 2020 application, you are advised to review the scholarship criteria above to ascertain whether your employer is willing to nominate you for the scholarship.
When you are certain that you are eligible for an MSP scholarship, you can start making the necessary preparations for your application.
Follow these steps to apply:
- Select a course on the MSP course list
- Contact the Dutch higher education institution that is offering the course for information on:
-the application deadline (deadlines can differ per Dutch institution)
-the application and selection procedures
-the online application form and the supporting documents
- Prepare your application and the supporting documents
- Submit your online application via the Dutch institution offering the course
For any questions on the application -and selection procedures please contact the Dutch institution directly www.studyfinder.nl
If your application meets all the eligibility conditions for the courses and the MSP eligibility criteria, the Dutch institution can nominate you for a scholarship. The Dutch institution will inform you of the result of your selection.
Scholarships are awarded through a competitive selection to highly motivated professionals who can introduce new skills and knowledge in your organization.
Application Deadline for MENA Scholarship Programme
Provisional deadline overview November 2020
- 13 Aug – deadline course registration in Hodex/SK123 before:
- 5 Sep at 02.00 hrs – deadline for checking course details in Delta
- 5 Sep at 14.00 hrs – registration opens for candidates
- 22 Oct at 16.00 hrs – registration closes for candidates
- 5 Nov at 23.00 hrs – deadline for nominating your candidates
- 28 Nov at 23.00 hrs – embassy assessment finished
- 19 Dec – selection and grant awards
EDITOR’S RECOMMENDED POSTS
Here are some of our recommended posts you can check out alongside this post.
- Federal Government Scholarships 2020-2021 for Undergraduates and Postgraduates
- OPEC/OFID Scholarships 2020-2021 for Developing Countries [$50,000]
- Fully Funded Youth Opportunities for Africans 2020
- Aga Khan Foundation Scholarship 2020-2021 for Developing Countries (Masters & PhD)
- Canadian Scholarships for International Students 2020-2021
- 20 Scholarships for International Adoptees 2020-2021
- 20 Scholarships for Public Health in UK for International Students 2020-2021
- University of Toronto Acceptance/Admission Rate 2020-2021
- 20 Scholarships for People who have Lost a Parent 2020-2021
- 15 Scholarships for People with Disabilities 2020-2021
- 35+ Schools with Low Tuition Fees in Canada
If you like this article, then subscribe to our weekly scholarship update. There you will be able to receive scholarships you can apply for in 2020 and 2021.
Thanks for reading, Please share this content to your families and friends.
Join Our Whatsapp Group for Scholarship Updates
If you want to be getting our scholarship update, join our whatsapp group.
How the group works
- The group is locked for only admin to be posting
- Information will be posted to the group not more than 4 times a week