Microsoft Nigeria Full-time Student & Recent Graduate Recruitment 2020. Are you insatiably curious? Do you collaborate well with others, knowing that better solutions come from working together? Are you motivated every day to empower others to achieve more through technology and innovation?
If yes – Our Graduate Experience is designed for you.
Microsoft Corporation is an American multinational technology company with headquarters in Redmond, Washington. It develops, manufactures, licenses, supports, and sells computer software, consumer electronics, personal computers, and related services. Its best known software products are the Microsoft Windows line of operating systems, the Microsoft Office suite, and the Internet Explorer and Edge web browsers.
At Microsoft our mission and values are to help people and businesses throughout the world realize their full potential.
- Free Online Courses at Yale University in 2020-2021
- Free Online Courses with Certificate of Completion
- Best Schools for Aerospace Engineering, 2020
- Free online Courses for Developing Countries in 2020-2021
- Free Online Courses from Harvard University in 2020-2021
- Short Courses in Nigeria 2020-2021
- 10 Best Online Photography Courses in 2020-2021
Get access to over 1000 free online courses
Applications are invited for:
Title: Full-time Student & Recent Graduate Recruitment: Customer Facing Technologies
Job number: 847837
Locations: Johannesburg (MEA-HQ), Gauteng, South Africa – Nairobi, Nairobi City, Kenya – Lagos, Lagos, Nigeria – Dubai (MEA-HQ), Dubai, United Arab Emirates – Other, Other, Morocco – Other, Other, Saudi Arabia
Role type: Individual Contributor
Employment type: Full-Time
- Are you insatiably curious? Do you collaborate well with others, knowing that better solutions come from working together? Are you motivated every day to empower others to achieve more through technology and innovation?
- If yes – Our Graduate Experience is designed for you.
- What’s in it for me?
- Foundation – Microsoft is a workplace unlike any other. Our graduate experience helps new hires hit the ground running, navigate a complex global organization and position themselves for success.
- Purpose – Our interactive program is designed to complement a graduates day-to-day role. It exposes them to senior leaders and high-level business strategy to ensure they are plugged into the bigger vision.
- Network – Our graduate experience provides the opportunity to connect and learn from more hundreds of peers and alumni in more than 80 countries – to create professional relationships and cross-cultural experiences that are invaluable to career success.
- And much more including global networking & mentoring opportunities and full competitive Microsoft benefits package!
- This is where ideas get transformed into technology.
- By focusing on the technical side of things, you’ll get a first-hand look at our revolutionary business solutions, and a say in how we make good products even better. If all goes well, we may even progress with one of your ideas – an idea that could change the course of technology.
- Taking on a customer-facing technical role, you’ll get to grips with the world’s most advanced technologies, see new products come to market and introduce cutting-edge technology solutions to our customers.
- We have some of the world’s biggest companies as clients. If you like the idea of creating technical solutions to help them overcome their business problems, this is the role for you.
- Pursuing or within one year of graduation from a full-time Bachelor’s or Master´s degree
- Education background in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, IT, Electrical Engineering, IT & Business innovation or other related fields
- First practical experiences or internships in IT technology-related fields
- Combining business acumen with technological experience
- Well developed communication, presentation as well as analytical and problem-solving skills
- Negotiation, customer service, and interpersonal skills
- Passion for technology
- Fluency in English and local language is required
- Full work authorization is required.
Benefits and Perks
Benefits/perks listed below may vary depending on the nature of your employment with Microsoft and the country where you work:
- Industry-leading healthcare
- Savings and investments
- Giving programs
- Educational resources
- Maternity and paternity leave
- Opportunities to network and connect
- Discounts on products and services
- Generous time away.
Application Closing Date