Microsoft Tuition Scholarship Application 2023: This content will guide you through the application for the Microsoft Tuition Scholarship 2023.
The scholarship is awarded each year to encourage students to pursue studies in computer science and related STEM (science, technology, engineering, and math) disciplines.
What You Need to Know About Microsoft Tuition Scholarship
The Microsoft Scholarship is a venture and initiative to support and encourage students to develop a passion for and pursue a career in computer science and other related STEM (science, Technology, Engineering, and Math) courses and disciplines.
Usually, Microsoft gives this scholarship to select students who have, over time, shown a considerable passion for academic excellence, leadership, and technology. This scholarship was open to university students who resided in Canada, Mexico, and the USA.
Usually, Microsoft tends to favor and prioritize those applications that have demonstrated commendable and exceptional work in leadership regarding the rapid promotion of those STEM disciplines in their respective universities.
Aside from the tuition scholarship, Microsoft offers a variety of other scholarships. The other ones include; the General scholarship, the blacks at Microsoft scholarship, the Women’s scholarship, and a special scholarship for students with disabilities.
- Free Online Courses at Yale University
- Free Online Courses with Certificate of Completion
- Free online Courses for Developing Countries
- Free Online Courses from Harvard University
- Short Courses in Nigeria
- 10 Best Online Photography Courses
Get access to over 1000 free online courses
Level/Fields of Study
The scholarship is awarded to full-time students in any of the following disciplines:
- Computer Science
- Computer Engineering
- Related STEM (Science, Technology, Engineering, and Mathematics) disciplines
The Microsoft Tuition Scholarship will be taken and hosted in the USA.
However, if you wish to study in Canada, read this >> Canadian Scholarships for International Students
The scholarship is open to full-time students enrolled in a bachelor’s degree program at a four-year college or university in the United States, Canada, or Mexico.
However, there are numerous international scholarships for international students to study in any country of choice.
You can check out this highly recommended post,”How to Study Abroad for Free in 2023
For the Microsoft Tuition Scholarships:
- Recipients receive full or partial tuition covered for one academic year as posted by the financial aid office at your college or university.
- Microsoft will make a one-time payment to the designated school, and the amounts are not transferable to other academic institutions.
- You may use the funds for tuition only – not for other costs listed on your bursar bills, such as room and board.
- Be enrolled full-time in a bachelor’s degree program at a four-year college or university in the United States, Canada, or Mexico at the time the application is submitted,
- Maintain a 3.0 cumulative grade point average out of a possible 4.0, or a 4.0 cumulative grade point average out of a possible 5.0,
- Show satisfactory progress toward an undergraduate degree in computer science, computer engineering, or a related STEM discipline.
How to Apply for Microsoft Tuition Scholarship 2023
For more information on how you can apply for the scholarship, you can visit the link below:
Applications for the Microsoft Tuition Scholarship 2022 are closed. The Microsoft Tuition Scholarship 2023 application will start early December and close on January 31, 2023.