Hello, welcome to academicrelated.com, here we have prepared this content to help you get ready for MOUAU Post-UTME 2020 screening exercise. In here, we also have MOUAU post UTME past questions and answers for you. Get all the latest news about MOUAUpost UTME form 2020-2021, cut-off mark, how to apply for post UTME and many others. Do enjoy the ride!
What is the Nature of MOUAU Post UTME?
The first step towards the preparation for any exam is understanding the nature of it. By nature, it is important you understand what the exam entails. Hence, just like every other intelligent student, you should research the nature of the MOUAU Aptitude Test.
This will help you rule out reading everything and concentrate on what you need to pass the exams. And, if you must know what you need, then you should see previous questions. This explains why you need the MOUAU Post UTME past question. In fact, before your screening date, you should find answers to questions like
- When is MOUAU post utme screening date?
- How much is the MOUAU Aptitude test form?
- What is MOUAU UTME Cut off mark?
- What is Michael Okpara Federal University of Agriculture Post UTME cut off mark?
- How many questions will I answer and how much time will I be given?
Finding answers to these questions is the first step of preparation. The second is getting your copy of MOUAU Past questions immediately to begin your study. Then, you will get an idea of the type of questions you should expect. You will also learn that you have an hour or less to answer fifty questions.
- Free Online Courses at Yale University in 2020-2021
- Free Online Courses with Certificate of Completion
- Best Schools for Aerospace Engineering, 2020
- Free online Courses for Developing Countries in 2020-2021
- Free Online Courses from Harvard University in 2020-2021
- Short Courses in Nigeria 2020-2021
- 10 Best Online Photography Courses in 2020-2021
Get access to over 1000 free online courses
Eligibility Requirements for MOUAU Post UTME 2020
To be eligible to apply for MOUAU post UTME 2020 screening exercise, you need to meet the following requirements:
- Candidates must have chosen MOUAU during their JAMB examination registration.
- Candidates must have scored a minimum of 180 and above in JAMB examination.
When Will MOUAU Start the Sale of 2020 Post UTME Form?
The MOUAU Post UTME 2020 form is not yet on sale, we will let you know once it starts.
Michael Okpara Federal University Of Agriculture, Umudike Post UTME Cut-off Mark
Only candidates who score 180 and above are eligible to apply. However, 180 is a general UTME cut off mark. Some departments in MOUAU will only receive applications from students who score 200 and above.
It is also important to note that bagging 300 in JAMB with a low score in Post UTME may cause you an extra year. To stand a chance for any department of your choice, you must score at least 50 in MOUAU Post UTME.
Why you should get the MOUAU Past Question paper
Basically, MOUAU is one of the highly competitive higher institutions in Nigeria. Hence, out of the huge number of applications that MOUAU receives, only a few are given admission to study in MOUAU.
Applicants are to note that the secret to the selection for MOUAU. The culmination of UTME and Post UTME scores is what determines who makes it in and who doesn’t.
Being that the chances of being admitted at Michael Okpara Federal University Of Agriculture, Umudike are very slim, you need to be much prepared to hit it hard in post UTME screening exercise after you have scored a minimum of 180 in JAMB exam.
It is to this end that candidates need to prepare very well for MOUAU post UTME 2020. To have this done, MOUAU post UTME past questions and answers is the key.
Purchasing our past questions also give you access to quality and vital information from our team of experts. They will proffer educational counsel, like undergraduate scholarships you could apply to once you gain admission at MOUAU. So, you see, this is definitely so much value for so much less a course.
How to Apply for MOUAU Post UTME 2020
Some other Important Things to Know?
- All names should be written in full when completing the online application form as no initials shall be entertained.
- Any candidates who fail to fill and submit the forms online may forfeit his/her eligibility for consideration of the 2020/2021 academic session admission exercise.
- Anyone caught impersonating will be handed over to the Police and the candidate so impersonated will be automatically disqualified.
- All Direct Entry (DE) candidates must enter all relevant certificates documents (WAEC/NECO/NABTEB/NCE/DIPLOMA/DEGREE etc. with the correct examination number and pin) to the Portal.
How can I get MOUAU Post UTME Past Questions?
STEP 1: Select Your Subject Combination
You will write the same subjects that you wrote in UTME for the MOUAU Post-UTME. So, we have all the subject combinations you wrote in UTME according to the course you applied for.
So, just show the course you applied for in the description of your payment.
STEP 2: Select Your Payment Method
We have two methods of buying our MOUAU Post UTME past questions and answers. The methods include; Bank transfer and direct bank deposit
The account details are as follows:
Account Name: Nwadioha Gospel Chinonso
Account Number: 0238325253
Bank Name: GT BANK
STEP 3: Confirmation of Payment
If the payment means you chose is Bank transfer, type in the description of payment: “The Type of Michael Okpara Federal University Of Agriculture Post UTME Past Question you’re purchasing.” e.g “MOUAU Medicine and Surgery Past Question.” Then place a call across to the number below or send an email to the email address with evidence of payment and you will get your past question at that point in time.
Also, if you choose Direct Bank deposit, make payment to the account details above, then send the following information to the phone number or email below:
1. Depositors Name
2. Teller number
3. Amount paid
CONTACT DETAILS: 08166475060
Samples of MOUAU Post UTME 2020 Past Questions and Answers
There are fifty (50) questions comprising English Langauge, Mathematics, Biology, Physics, and Chemistry. Note, each subject expect Mathematics are of two groups A and B. Below are the questions
MOUAU Post UTME Past Questions for the English Language
In the questions below, choose the word(s) or phrase which best fills the gap(s)
1. Jubril found that thieves had entered his house in his absence. He went to the police to report the… (A) break out(B) break up (C) break-in (D) break into
2. After the accused was found guilty by the court, his counsel… before the sentence was passed (A) begged for mercy (B) made a plea for mitigation (C) made an ovation (D) made a plea for litigation
3. The officer was compelled to… the suspect’s car. (A)seize (B) cease (C) sieze (D) sease
MOUAU Post UTME Past Questions for Mathematics
1. The second and fifth terms of a geometric progression are 21 and 567 respectively find the first term and the common ratio of the progression. (A) 3, 7 (B) 7, 3 (C) -7, 3 (D) -3, 7
2. Tunse bought a house for =N=1,250,000 and spent =N=350,000.00 to renovate it. He then sold the house for =N=2,000,000.00. What is the percentage gain? (A) 40% (B) 65% (C) 35% (D) 32%
3. List the integral values of which satisfy the inequality -2 < 7 – 3x≤ 10 (A) -1, 0, 1, 2 (B) -2, 0, 1 (C) 1, 2, 3 (D) 0, 1,2
MOUAU Post UTME Past Questions for Biology
1. The muscle cell fluid of an athlete was tested immediately after a 100m race and was found to contain a high concentration of lactic acid. Explain what could have caused this. The (A) athlete must have eaten food containing a lactic acid (B) athlete must have injected lactic acid into his blood just before the race (C)athlete must have carried out anaerobic respiration during the race (D) athlete must have inhaled lactic acid from the environment during the race.
2. One of this is not a continuous variation (A) height (B) weight (C)tongue rolling (D) skin colour
3. One of the following is usually worm-like, cylindrical or flattened(A) molluscs (B) insects (C) nematodes (D) annelids
MOUAU Post UTME Past Questions for Physics
1. Starting from rest a car of mass 1000kg accelerates steadily to 20m/s in 10 sec, what is the average power developed? (A) 0.2kw (B) 4.0kw (C) 10kw (D) 15kw (E)20kw
2. A gun of mass 0.1kg has a bullet of mass 0.1kg , the bullet leaves the piston when fired at a velocity of 200m/s , find the final velocity (A) 20m/s (B) 23m/s (C) 30m/s (D) 45m/s (E) 15m/s
3. Which of the following pairs has one vector and one scalar quantity? (A) displacement, acceleration (B) potential energy, work (C) speed, power (D)kinetic energy, force (E) velocity, momentum
MOUAU Post UTME Past Questions for Chemistry
1. 0.499g of CuSO4.XH2O, when heated to constant weight, gave a residue of 0.346g. What is the value of X?(A) 2.0(B) 3.0(C) 5.0(D)4.0
2. The principal constituents of natural gas are (A)methane (B) ethane (C) propane (D) butane
3. Which of the following gases can be collected by the method of downward delivery? (A)chlorine (B) oxygen (C) ammonia (D) hydrogen