First Bank of Nigeria Limited (FirstBank) is Nigeria’s largest financial services institution by total assets and gross earnings. With more than 10 million customer accounts, FirstBank has over 750 branches providing a comprehensive range of retail and corporate financial services. The Bank has international presence through its subsidiaries, FBN Bank (UK) Limited in London and Paris, FBNBank DRC, FBNBank Ghana, FBNBank Gambia, FBNBank Guinea, FBNBank Sierra-Leone and FBNBank Senegal, as well as its Representative Offices in Johannesburg, Beijing and Abu Dhabi.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: MSC Digital Platforms Management Officer
Job Identification: 480
- Responsible for maintaining websites. Oversee the build and management of webpages, landing pages and microsite. Ensure sites are functioning properly and are available to users. Tests speed of access and improves upon loading speed.
- Responsible for managing all SEO activities such as link building and keyword strategy to increase rankings of website/webpages on all major search networks. Manage execution of paid search campaigns
Duties & Responsibilities
- Oversee the development of webpages, landing pages, microsite etc. for digital marketing campaigns in line with defined brand guidelines
- Ensure routine troubleshooting of the website and resolve identified issues
- Ensure routine test on website content to ensure clear display and fast page loading times.
- Work with the Web design master and Mobile / App / SEO team to ensure that are adaptable and best practices are implemented on developed webpages, microsites etc.
- Advise and implement necessary website security standards.
- Develop reports for relevant stakeholders describing usage rates and engagement levels.
- Resolve reported content issues.
- Drive and resolve all issues identified from Crawling Information tool and fix all broken links.
- Ensure upload and removal of digital content on website as required
- Maintain and manage webmaster software.
- Identify and recommend improvement opportunities for FirstBank’s website
- Regular site audits and vulnerability checks.
- Ensure relevant tools for optimizing sites are deployed are used, also ensure search engines show bank owned sites for selected queries.
- Manage internal and external link details to ensure a good amount of links are pointing to bank owned sites (backlinks) for listing on top of the search results.
- Work with agencies to execute and optimize paid search campaigns
- Support in campaign planning.
- Perform A/B test for landing pages, messaging and multiple user experiences
- Recommend changes to website architecture, content, linking and other factors to improve SEO positions for target keywords.
- Oversee the deliverables of the Web design master and any other function that may be required.
- Graduate Degree in Marketing, Social Sciences and/or Information Technology or related discipline.
- Digital Marketing certification will be an added advantage.
- Professional certifications in related field.
- 7+ years’ experience in marketing communications with at least 3 years’ experience in digital marketing, brand advertising and/or consumer goods marketing.
- Experience in financial services, product management and investment banking/asset management will be an added advantage
- Certification in related field is an added advantage such as Certified Internet Webmaster (CIW), Java Script Specialist .
- Work experience in a Digital Lab, FCMG, Telecommunication, IT industry will be an added advantage.
- Advertising Practitioners Council of Nigeria (APCON)
- National Institute of Marketing Nigeria (NIMN)
- Digital Marketing
- Nigerian Institute of Management (NIM)
- Chartered Institute of Marketing (CIM)
- Nigerian Institute of Public Relations (NIPR)
- Certified Internet Webmaster (CIW)
- Java Script Specialist
- Cascading Style Sheet (CSS)
- Hypertext Markup Language (HTML)
- Keywords Everywhere.
- Any or more of these will be an added advantage
- Social listening tools access such as Hootsuite, Talk Walker, Similar Web, Keyhole, Tweet Reach, Traackr, Onalytica (tracks campaign monitoring / analysis, influencer marketing, brand & event monitoring and market research)
- Canva, SnapSeed, Poster Maker
- Knowledge in Structured Query Language (SQL)
- Search engine and email marketing.
- Any or more of these will be an added advantage
Application Closing Date
18th March, 2022 by 05:00 PM.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online
You can also check the following
- 10 Ways To Make Money Online While Unemployed
- How to Write a Follow Up Email after Submitting Your Resume
- How to Email a Resume and Cover Letter Attachment
- Top 10 Resume Mistakes to Avoid
- 6 Tips That Will Help You to Get Experience for Your Dream Job
- Online Jobs that require little or no experience
- How To Apply For jobs online | 7 Amazing Tips You Need to Know