Creatrix Empire Limited is a digital marketing firm, launched in 2015.Creatrix Empire team is passionate about building, growing and adding massive value to our client’s brand.
Our services spans from Website Design, company Logo creation, Flyers, posters, Digital Marketing, Public and Media Relations and Music Production.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Music Producer
Location: Ikeja, Lagos
Employment Type: Full Time / Part-Time
- Responsible for the overall production of commercially recorded music.
- They work closely with recording artists and audio recording engineers to ensure everything runs smoothly and according to plan during a recording session.
- They also work on the final mixing and editing of the recording.
- Listening to an artist’s demo tapes and working with artists to produce the sound they require
- Deciding on an appropriate studio for an artist’s music and equipment
- Advising on album songs
- Operating technical equipment including mixing desks
- Technical work including audio editing, sound design and ghost production
- Helping artists to achieve the sounds they’re striving for
- Working with organizations, venues and artists involved in live events
- Finding and booking suitable venues
- Planning event schedules, timings and performances
- Making logistical arrangements for artists
- Ensuring the arrangement of other facilities, such as catering, toilets, entertainment, and insurance
- Working with marketing teams to prepare printed material.
- Working hours varies depending on the number of job to get done and this can involved working during the weekend.
- The following subjects at degree or HND level: Music, Music production, Sound Engineering, Multimedia.
- 4 – 6 years Experience.
You’ll need to have:
- Creative flair
- A love for music and a good working knowledge of the industry
- The ability to network and build relationships with a wide variety of people in the industry to build up your profile
- The ability to put artists at ease
- Strong communication skills and the ability to demonstrate and communicate your ideas to artists and other relevant people
- Technical understanding and ability, both musical and digital
- Organization and planning skills
- Patience and resilience
- The ability to cope well under pressure
- Adaptability and flexibility
- Drive and perseverance.
Application Closing Date
7th December, 2020.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Application Letter and CV to: [email protected] using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.
Before applying for this job, it is very important you learn the following;