National Agency for the Control of AIDS (NACA) 2021 recruitment. Job recruitment is ongoing. Please find details on how to apply below.
The National Agency for the Control of AIDS (NACA) (formerly National Action Committee on AIDS) was established in February 2000 to coordinate the various activities of HIV/AIDS in the country.
We are recruiting suitably qualified candidates to fill the following positions below:
1.) Finance Officer to Provide Technical Assistance to NASCP Accounts / Finance Unit
Deadline: 17th September 2021.
2.) Consultant on Community Directed Initiatives That Improve Access to HIV And STI Services and Retention Among AGYW and Key Vulnerable Populations
Deadline: 20th September 2021.
You can also check the following
- 10 Ways To Make Money Online While Unemployed
- How to Write a Follow Up Email after Submitting Your Resume
- How to Email a Resume and Cover Letter Attachment
- Top 10 Resume Mistakes to Avoid
- 6 Tips That Will Help You to Get Experience for Your Dream Job
- Online Jobs that require little or no experience
- How To Apply For jobs online | 7 Amazing Tips You Need to Know