Hello, welcome to Academic Related job updates, this portal will guide you through on how to successfully apply for NDLEA Recruitment 2020. The National Drug Law Enforcement Agency recruitment 2020 has commenced. If you have been asking the following questions below, just know that here is your final bus stop. Questions like;
- How Can I Apply for NDLEA Recruitment 2020?
- Where can I obtain the 2020 National Drug Law Enforcement Agency form?
- Is the National Drug Law Enforcement Agency 2020 Recruitment Form out?
- When will the National Drug Law Enforcement Agency Recruitment start?
- I need NDLEA Trending Jobs update?
- Is NDLEA Recruitment real for 2020?
- When is NDLEA Application Deadline 2020?
Available Vacant Positions
♦ Narcotic Assistant (NASS) Cadre (Entry-level)
♦ Narcotic Officer Cadre (Graduate & Exp.)
- Free Online Courses at Yale University in 2020-2021
- Free Online Courses with Certificate of Completion
- Best Schools for Aerospace Engineering, 2020
- Free online Courses for Developing Countries in 2020-2021
- Free Online Courses from Harvard University in 2020-2021
- Short Courses in Nigeria 2020-2021
- 10 Best Online Photography Courses in 2020-2021
Get access to over 1000 free online courses
General NDLEA Job Requirements
A candidate applying for recruitment into the Agency must fulfill the following conditions:
- All applicants must fill in the application form provided on the website, upload passport and print out the application slip which would be used throughout the process of the recruitment.
- Candidates shall be literate and must possess such educational qualifications as specified below for the position.
- A Shortlisted candidate must be certified physically and mentally fit for recruitment by a medical officer from a Government Hospital before final selection.
- All prospective candidates must be individuals with good character and must not have been convicted of any criminal offence save road traffic offence.
- All prospective candidates must be free from any kind of financial insolvency or bankruptcy.
- Candidates will be required to download two (2) referee forms to be filled by two (2) persons of reputable standing in the society.
- Successful candidates will be required to fill further vetting forms.
- All successful candidates will be subjected to random illicit drug use test throughout their service in the Agency.
- Only shortlisted applicants shall be invited for further examination and interview.
Note: The Candidate applying as Lawyer and Doctor must in addition to the first degree possess Professional Certificates in the relevant field.
- Form Applied twice will not be accepted.
- No fee is required for this job application.
How to Apply for NDLEA Recruitment 2020 Online
Interested applicants for who are interested in applying for the National Drug Law Enforcement Agency(NDLEA) recruitment 2020should adhered to the following instructions below:
- Log on to the National Drug Law Enforcement Agency (NDLEA) employment portal
- Applicants who meet the required qualifications will be considered for ONLINE Aptitude Test. Applicants selected for Aptitude Tests will be provided with a Unique Test ID Number.
- Applicants will only be considered if they submit an online application, attach a comprehensive Curriculum Vitae (CV), and other necessary support documents. The following documents are required and should be scanned and uploaded online where required:
N/B: Below are Documents to be submitted for National Drug Law Enforcement Agency (NDLEA) Recruitment 2020.
- A comprehensive CV
- All certificates from Primary School to the Highest Level of Education Obtained
- Certificate of Local Government of Origin
- Certificate of State of Origin
- A Government Issued ID such as the National Identification Number (NIN), Nigerian International Passport, Valid Driver’s License
- A recent Passport (sized) Photo
NDLEA Application Deadline 2020
NDLEA application for 2020 is yet to start, we will notify you once the application start.
Note: Only applicants who fully meet the requirements will be duly considered for application and are to be considered for the Aptitude Test will be contacted.
We cherish your opinion and we look forward to it. Hence, if you have any question as regards this update, kindly scroll down to the comment section and we will respond in no time.
I urge you to share this information across to others using our Facebook, Twitter and Instagram button.