Hello, welcome to academicrelated.com, here we have prepared this content to help you get ready for NDU Post UTME 2020 screening exercise. In here, we also have NDU post UTME past questions and answers for you. Get all the latest news about NDU post UTME form 2020-2021, cut-off mark, how to apply for post UTME and many others. Do enjoy the ride!
What is the Nature of NDU Post UTME?
The first step towards the preparation for any exam is understanding the nature of it. By nature, it is important you understand what the exam entails. Hence, just like every other intelligent student, you should research the nature of the NDU Aptitude Test.
This will help you rule out reading everything and concentrate on what you need to pass the exams. And, if you must know what you need, then you should see previous questions. This explains why you need the NDU Post UTME past question. In fact, before your screening date, you should find answers to questions like
- Free Online Courses at Yale University in 2020-2021
- Free Online Courses with Certificate of Completion
- Best Schools for Aerospace Engineering, 2020
- Free online Courses for Developing Countries in 2020-2021
- Free Online Courses from Harvard University in 2020-2021
- Short Courses in Nigeria 2020-2021
- 10 Best Online Photography Courses in 2020-2021
Get access to over 1000 free online courses
- When is NDU post utme screening date?
- How much is the NDU Aptitude test form?
- What is NDU UTME Cut off mark?
- What is Niger Delta University Post UTME cut off mark?
- How many questions will I answer and how much time will I be given?
Finding answers to these questions is the first step of preparation. The second is getting your copy of NDU Past questions immediately to begin your study. Then, you will get an idea of the type of questions you should expect. You will also learn that you have an hour or less to answer fifty questions.
Eligibility Requirements for NDU Post UTME 2020
To be eligible to apply for NDU post UTME 2020 screening exercise, you need to meet the following requirements:
- Candidates who made Niger Delta University their first choice and scored 160 marks and above in the 2020 UTME are eligible to apply.
- Those who did not choose NDU as First Choice University but scored a minimum of 160 in their UTME can also apply on the condition that they visit the JAMB website for a change of Institution
When Will NDU Start the Sale of 2020 Post UTME Form?
The Niger Delta University Post UTME 2020 form is not yet on sale, we will let you know once it starts.
Niger Delta University Post UTME Cut-off Mark
The general cut off mark is as low as 160 but the departmental cut-off mark is usually high.
Why you should get the NDU Past Question paper
Over 15,000 students send in application yearly but NDU facility can carter for only 5,000 students. These 5,000 students didn’t just present an excellent UTME result. They presented alongside a good post UTME result.
You need this NDU POST UTME PAST QUESTIONS AND ANSWERS for a number of good reasons.
- 90% of NDU post UTME past questions are from previous years. So, to score higher, you need to cover more years. A copy of Niger Delta University post utme Past Questions will help you achieve that.
- You will answer quite a number of questions within a limited time. You can only beat this time if you practice with past questions and time yourself. Get a copy of the NDU POST UTME PAST Question to start practising immediately.
- Purchasing a copy of Niger Delta University POST UTME past question from us will grant you direct access to our team of professionals. They will give you accurate, reliable and vital educational counselling that will help you secure a place at NDU this 2020.
- This team will also connect you to your fellow aspirants. You can exchange ideas, vital information and discuss any challenge that arises from studying. So, follow the prompt below to get your copy immediately.
Purchasing our past questions also give you access to quality and vital information from our team of experts. They will proffer educational counsel, like undergraduate scholarships you could apply to once you gain admission at NDU. So, you see, this is definitely so much value for so much less a course.
How to Apply for NDU Post UTME 2020
- Log on to www.nduscreening.com
- Supply your JAMB Registration number and score to proceed.
- Fill in relevant personal information (GSM number and e-mail address)
- Candidates should pay the sum of two thousand naira (N2,000.00) only for the screening test via the online payment portal.
- Fill in your O’level results with grades
- Preview and edit form
- Submit and print out application form.
Some other Important Things to Know?
- Niger Delta University will not be held liable if you provide an invalid GSM number and email address. MAKE SURE YOU PROVIDE YOUR ACCURATE MOBILE NUMBER AND EMAIL ADDRESS.
- Direct Entry Candidates will not write a screening examination. All they need do is apply for the screening.
How can I get NDU Post UTME Past Questions?
STEP 1: Select Your Subject Combination
You will write the same subjects that you wrote in UTME for the NDU Post-UTME. So, we have all the subject combinations you wrote in UTME according to the course you applied for.
So, just show the course you applied for in the description of your payment.
STEP 2: Select Your Payment Method
We have two methods of buying our NDU Post UTME past questions and answers. The methods include; Bank transfer and direct bank deposit
The account details are as follows:
Account Name: Nwadioha Gospel Chinonso
Account Number: 0238325253
Bank Name: GT BANK
STEP 3: Confirmation of Payment
If the payment means you chose is Bank transfer, type in the description of payment: “The Type of Niger Delta University Post UTME Past Question you’re purchasing.” e.g “NDU Engineering Past Question.” Then place a call across to the number below or send an email to the email address with evidence of payment and you will get your past question at that point in time.
Also, if you choose Direct Bank deposit, make payment to the account details above, then send the following information to the phone number or email below:
1. Depositors Name
2. Teller number
3. Amount paid
CONTACT DETAILS: 08166475060
EMAIL: [email protected]
Free NDU Post UTME Past Questions and Answers – Engineering
Choose the right answer from the list of options below.
1. An air bubble rises from the bottom to the top of a water dam which is 40 m deep. The volume of the bubble just below the surface is 2.5 cm3. Find its volume at the bottom of the dam, if the atmospheric pressure is equivalent to 10 m of water.
A. 2.0 cm3
B. 1.6 cm3
C. 0.625 cm3
D. 0.5 cm3
2. When equal weights of iron and water are subjected to an equal supply of heat it is found that the piece of iron becomes much hotter than water after a shorter time because_____.
A. the specific heat of iron is higher than that of water
B. iron is in solid form
C. water is in liquid form
D. the specific heat of water is higher than that of iron
E. the specific heat of iron is infinite
3. Of two identical tuning forks with natural frequency 256Hz, one is loaded so that 4 beats per second are heard when they are sounded together. What is the frequency of the loaded tuning fork?
B. 252 Hz
C. 248 Hz
D. 246 Hz
4. Radio waves have a velocity of 3 x 108 m/s. A radio station sends out a broadcast on a frequency of 800KHz. The wavelength of the broadcast is_____.
A. 240.0 m
C. 375.0 m
D. 37.5 m
E. 26.7 m
Need Full Past Questions? Purchase the Full Copy Now
5. A narrow beam of white light can be split up into different colours by a glass prism. The correct explanation is that______.
A. white light is an electromagnetic wave
B. the prism has all the colours of the white light
C. white light has undergone total internal reflection in the prism
D. different colours of white light travel with different speeds in glass
6. 2H2S(g) +SO2(g)→3S(g) +2H2O(l).
The above reaction is______.
A. a redox reaction in which H2S is the oxidant and SO2 is the reductant
B. a redox reaction in which SO2 is the oxidant and H2S is the reductant
C. not a redox reaction because there is no oxidant in the reaction equation
D. not a redox reaction because there is no reductant in the reaction equation
7. How many unpaired electrons are in the p- orbitals of a fluorine atom?
8. A metal M displaces zinc from ZnCl2 solution. This shows that_____.
A. electrons flow from zinc to M
B. M is more electropositive than zinc
C. M is more electronegative than zinc
D. zinc is more electropositive than M
9. Increasing the pressure of a gas,______.
A. lowers the average kinetic energy of the molecules
B. decreases the density of the gas
C. decreases the temperature of the gas
D. increases the density of the gas
E. increases the volume of the gas
10. A quantity of electricity liberates 3.6g of silver from its salt. What mass of aluminum will be liberated from its salt by the same quantity of electricity?
B. 1.2 g
C. 0.9 g
D. 0.3 g
Purchase the Full Copy Now
In each of the questions below, choose the option nearest in meaning to the word(s) in italics.
11. Mr. Sam is a dominant partner in our industry.
A. An important
B. An influential
C. An outstanding
D. A prominent
12. In spite of the statement credited to some government officials, we still have our misgivings about their real intentions.
13. Modesty is one of our teacher’s most salient characteristics.
14. We all praised the student’s leaders for their intrepid stand during the crisis.
15. The chairman’s reaction was a storm in a teacup.
A. suitable for the occasion
B. less serious than it appeared to be
C. more serious than necessary
D. greatly diminished in scope