New Zealand Government Development Scholarship 2020-2021 for international students is currently ongoing and hereby invite interested and qualified applicants who want to study in New Zealand to apply. The Scholarship is open to international undergraduates, masters and PhD students.
New Zealand Government Scholarship 2020-2021 for International Students
New Zealand Government is Offering Full Scholarships for all courses including science and engineering, medical, arts and management. It is one of the best scholarships for students who can not bear their expenses for higher studies in foreign countries.
Bachelors. Master’s and Ph.D. students who are willing to pursue their research in New Zealand for the upcoming year 2020-2021.
Countries Eligible For New Zealand Government Development scholarship are Asian regions, African region, Latin America, The Middle East, Commonwealth countries, non-common wealth countries Except For China, Mongolia and Nepal.
The New Zealand Government scholarship for international students is organised and hosted by the government of New Zealand.
However, there are numerous international scholarships for international students to study in any country of choice.
You can check this our heavily recommended post “How to Study Abroad for Free in 2020-2021“.
Mauritius, Mozambique, Namibia, Nigeria, Rwanda, (Pakistan: Common Wealth New Zealand Scholarship, Method Below).Seychelles, Sierra Leone, African Commonwealth countries: Botswana, Cameroon, Ghana, Kenya, Lesotho, Malawi South Africa, Swaziland, Tanzania, Uganda, Zambia, Africa. , Guatemala, Honduras, Nicaragua, Mexico, Panama, Paraguay, Uruguay, Venezuela, Caribbean. Commonwealth countries.Non-Commonwealth countries: Algeria, Angola, Djibouti, Ethiopia, Egypt, Gambia, Senegal, Antigua & Barbuda, Bahamas, Belize, Dominica, Grenada, Guyana, Jamaica, St Lucia, St Vincent & the Grenadines, and the Caribbean. Non-Commonwealth countries: Dominican Republic, Haiti, Suriname. Tunisia, Zimbabwe, Asia: Mongolia, Nepal, Timor-Leste. Latin America: Argentina, Bolivia, Brazil, Chile, Colombia, Costa Rica, Cuba, Ecuador, El Salvador
Don’t ever forget that the entire team of Academic Related have you at heart and will always provide you with latest and updated information on scholarships, study abroad programs, free online schools, etc.
New Zealand Government Development Scholarship Benefits and Coverage
New Zealand Government development Scholarship winners will be given a waiver of full tuition fees, registration fees, Medical and Travel Expenses. All the expenses of the Laboratory, Stationary and Dormitory and Research expenses will be bear by the New Zealand government for the Postgraduate students and undergraduate students.
New Zealand Government Development Scholarship Eligibility
Applicants Applying for the New Zealand fellowship must meet the following eligibility criteria.
- Candidates must be above the age of 18 years at the time of applying for this Grant
- Candidates must be in their home countries at the time of applying for this scholarship
- Candidate must not be a citizen of New Zealand, Australia, USA, Canada, European Union countries, the United Kingdom, Japan, Israel, South Korea, Qatar, United Arab Emirates, Saudi Arabia.
- Candidates applying for the New Zealand Government scholarship must have two years’ work experience that may be Part-time, Full time, paid or Volunteering. But it is not for the Citizens of Pacific who are applying for a pre-service scholarship -Not be serving military personnel.
- Candidates should fulfill the immigration requirements including (police character certificate, Medical certificate, and Character certificate).
- Candidates should have received an offer or acceptance from host universities in New Zealand.
- Must not be involved in crimes previously in the host country.
- Should choose a field that will help the candidates country after their return to their home country.
- The candidate should have a commitment to his/her own country to serve for at least two years after fulfilling their degree in New Zealand.
- Candidates of New Zealand Government Scholarship are required to submit a research proposal for doctoral programs, study plans for master’s degree programs, statements of purpose and motivation letter with the application.
Degree Requirements for New Zealand Government Scholarship
- Candidates who are applying for a bachelor’s degree should have a high school certificate.
- Candidates who are applying for Master’s degree programs should provide a bachelor’s certificate.
- Candidates who are interested in Ph.D. degrees should have a Master’s degree certificate at the time applying for the scholarship.
How to Apply for New Zealand Government Scholarship 2020-2021
International students interested to apply for New Zealand Common Wealth Scholarship from countries such as Belize, Pakistan, Dominica, Botswana, Grenada, Cameroon, Guyana, Ghana, Jamaica, Kenya, St Lucia, St Vincent, Lesotho, the Grenadines, India, Cook Islands, Malaysia, Kiribati, Sri Lanka, Fiji, Nauru, Niue, Tuvalu, Papua New Guinea, Tonga, Vanuatu, Samoa, Solomon Islands must read this post.
Qualifications for Common Wealth Scholarship offered by the New Zealand government offers master programs for up to 2 years and a doctoral degree for up to 3.5 years.
Application Procedure for New Zealand Commonwealth scholarship is to submit your applications directly to nominating agencies in your country that maybe the New Zealand embassy in your home country or Ministry of education of your country.
- Step A: You are required by commonwealth scholarship Council New Zealand to first find a professor in any New Zealand university who can supervise your studies and send you an acceptance letter by mail that you must pin it with the set of admission documents.
- Step B: Download a Scholarship Application form for New Zealand Common Wealth Scholarship here
- Step C: Complete scholarship application form and pin all your educational documents and all other documents required by your desired university in New Zealand
- Step D: Parcel the set of application documents to the nominating agency for New Zealand Common Wealth scholarship in your own country. Documents which if you sent to the New Zealand scholarship council will not be accepted!
- Step E: Deadline for New Zealand Common Wealth Scholarship Program is 30th March
New Zealand Government Fellowships Categories and Application Deadline
Four major Types of New Zealand Scholarships are available to apply for:
- Pacific New Zealand fellowships
- ASEAN New Zealand Scholar Award Program
- Development Scholarships by New Zealand Government
- New Zealand Common Wealth Scholars Program (Pakistani’s and many other countries can apply, Scroll down for the procedure)
- Short courses New Zealand Government Sponsored grants
The last date for the New Zealand Government development scholarship is 15th March and the deadline of CommonWealth New Zealand Scholarship is 30th March.
EDITOR’S RECOMMENDED POSTS
Here are some of our recommended posts you can check out alongside this post
- OPEC/OFID Scholarships 2020-2021 for Developing Countries [$50,000](Opens in a new browser tab)
- Commonwealth Shared Scholarships 2020-2021 for Developing Countries
- Gates Cambridge Scholarship Programme 2020 in UK (Fully Funded)(Opens in a new browser tab)
- Adelaide Scholarships International 2020-2021 in Australia(Opens in a new browser tab)
- NNPC-SNEPCo National University Scholarship 2020-2021(Opens in a new browser tab)
- NNPC/Eroton JV Undergraduate Scholarship Scheme 2020-2021
- Boston University Presidential Scholarship 2020-2021 for International Students in the USA
- Exxon-Mobil Undergraduate Scholarship 2020-2021
- NNPC/NAOC/OANDO Joint Venture Undergraduate Scholarships 2020 for Nigerian Students
We hope this article helped you determine what you searched or looking for. You may also like some of our recommended posts above.
If you like this article, then subscribe to our weekly scholarship update. There you will be able to receive scholarships you can apply for in 2020 and 2021.
Thanks for reading, Please share this content to your families and friends.