Nigeria Army Recruitment Portal 2021-2022. Do you have the intention of joining the Nigerian army? here is the content that you need. We have prepared this article just for you. Find out more about the Nigerian Army recruitment application form portal 2021-2022.
How many months does Nigeria Army training last?
Serving in the Nigerian army is a much-respected job. Nevertheless, it is quite hard to pass Nigerian army training without a deep physical grounding.
Training in the Nigerian army runs for ten weeks. It is divided into three main stages: Red, White and Blue.
- Free Online Courses at Yale University in 2021-2022
- Free Online Courses with Certificate of Completion
- Best Schools for Aerospace Engineering, 2021
- Free online Courses for Developing Countries in 2021-2022
- Free Online Courses from Harvard University in 2021-2022
- Short Courses in Nigeria 2021-2022
- 10 Best Online Photography Courses in 2021-2022
Get access to over 1000 free online courses
What are the Duties of the Nigerian Army?
Here are some of the functions of our army:
- To guard areas of high importance.
- To offer some emergency services
- To gain professional skills required for performing the moral duties.
- To make sure that the equipment of the army and all the establishments are up-to-date and in a good working condition.
- To coordinate the enforcement of immigration laws and customs.
- To perform basic defensive operations
How much is Nigerian Army salary?
Most people think military men receive an awesome paycheck considering the risks they take trying to save lives, let’s see how true it is…
|1||Field Marshal||Yet to be attained|
|1||Warrant Officer Class 1||N90,000|
|2||Warrant Officer Class 2||N80,000|
|6||Lance – corporal||N55,000|
Can a Graduate Join the Nigeria Army?
Yes, to join the Nigerian Army as a graduate, there are two method one can use.
- Through the Nigerian Defence Academic Program, and
- Through the Direct Short Service Commission (DSSC). This is a 6 months program or training designed by the Nigerian Army to take in some able men who finished from the Higher institution either University or Polytechnic.
Is Nigeria Army form out for 2021?
YES! the Nigerian Army form for 2021-2022 is out. The Application will span from 15th February through 6th April 2021.
How can I join the Nigerian Army?
To join the Nigeria Army in 2021-2022, you have to follow the following guidelines.
Nigerian Army Recruitment Requirement
All applicants must satisfy the following conditions:
(1) Applicant must be a Nigerian by birth and must possess National identity card.
(2) Applicant must be medically, physically and psychologically fit.
(3) Applicant must be free of any criminal conviction by the court of law.
(4) All applicants must possess at least a minimum of 4 passes in not more than 2 sittings in WASSCE/GCE/NECO/NABTEB at O/level including English Language.
(5) In addition to above qualification, those applying as tradesmen/women must also possess Trade Test/City Guide Certificate. Details are available on the website.
(6) An applicant must not be less than 18 years and not more than 22 years for non-tradesmen/women while tradesmen/women must not be less than 22 years and not more than 26 years as at commencement of training by 31 May 2021.
(7) Not less than 1.68 metre and 1.62 metres tall for male and female candidates respectively.
(8) Knowledge of additional Nigerian Language other than mother tongue is an added advantage.
Documents Needed for Nigerian Army Registration
The following documents will be needed when you are registering for the Nigerian army recruitment 2021.
- (a) Passport photograph.
- (b) Educational certificates.
- (c) Evidence of membership of any professional body.
- (d) Certificate of state of origin.
- (e) Birth certificate or age declaration.
(1) Candidates are to note that there will be no Pre-Selection Computer Based Test.
(2) No Special centre for recruitment.
(3) There will be no Zonal Screening Exercise.
(4) All screening of potential recruits will be conducted at the candidates’ respective state of origin.
(5) Candidates are not to bring electronic or recording devices to the venue of the State Recruitment Exercise.
(6) Candidates are also expected to adhere to COVID-19 protocols which include regular washing of hands, use of face mask and observing physical distance.
(7) Any candidates who falsifies or forges his/her results and is discovered even during training at Depot NA would be withdrawn.
(8) Candidates are advised to come with their BVN printout.
(9) Candidates are advised in their own interest not to give any form of gratification of inducement to any person or group of persons to assist them in the recruitment exercise.
(10) Candidates are advised to carefully read the instruction on the website or call the following support lines if in doubt: 070812711985 and 07041467033.
(11) Names of shortlisted candidates would be published on the NA website for the awareness of all candidates.
(12) Shortlisted candidates are to report to their respective states of origin for the screening exercise from 12 – 26 April 2021.
(13) Successful candidates would be conveyed to NA Training Area Falgore Forest Kano State from 26 April 2021.
How to Apply for Nigeria Army 2021 Online
- Interested and qualified candidates for “Recruitment at Nigerian Army 2021” should click the APPLY NOW button below.
- Complete the application form, submit it online and print a copy.
- Print and complete the Guarantor Form as appropriate
- Ensure you bring with you copies of the application and guarantor forms to the designated state recruitment centres.