Nigeria Army Recruitment Portal 2020-2021. Do you have the intentions of joining the Nigerian army? here is a content that you need. We have prepared this article just for you. Find out more about Nigerian Army recruitment application form portal 2020/2021.
How many months does Nigeria Army training last?
Serving in the Nigerian army is a much-respected job. Nevertheless, it is quite hard to pass Nigerian army training without a deep physical grounding.
Training in the Nigerian army runs for ten weeks. It is divided into three main stages: Red, White and Blue.
What are the Duties of the Nigerian Army?
Here are some of the functions of our army:
- To guard areas of high importance.
- To offer some emergency services
- To gain professional skills required for performing the moral duties.
- To make sure that the equipment of the army and all the establishments are up-to-date and in a good working condition.
- To coordinate the enforcement of immigration laws and customs.
- To perform basic defensive operations
How much is Nigerian Army salary?
Most people think military men receive an awesome paycheck considering the risks they take trying to save lives, let’s see how true it is…
|1||Field Marshal||Yet to be attained|
|1||Warrant Officer Class 1||N90,000|
|2||Warrant Officer Class 2||N80,000|
|6||Lance – corporal||N55,000|
Other Available Recruitment in Nigeria
Can a Graduate Join the Nigeria Army?
Yes, to join the Nigerian Army as a graduate, there are two method one can use.
- Through the Nigerian Defence Academic Program, and
- Through the Direct Short Service Commission (DSSC). This is a 6 months program or training designed by the Nigerian Army to take in some able men who finished from the Higher institution either University or Polytechnic.
Is Nigeria Army form out for 2020?
The Nigeria Army recruitment form 2020/2021 is not yet out. We will give you updated information once the Nigeria Army recruitment application portal 2020 opens.
How can I join the Nigerian Army?
To join the Nigeria Army in 2020/2021, you have to follow the following guidelines.
Nigerian Army Recruitment Requirement
1). Applicants shall be of Nigerian origin by birth
2). Candidate must possess a minimum of 4 credits in not more than 2 sittings in either WASSCE/GCE/NECO or NABTEB. Hence, one of the credits must be English Language.
3). In addition to the qualification above, those applying as tradesmen women must also possess OND/Trade Tcst/City and Guild Certificate. Details are available on the www.army.mil.ng.
4). Candidate must be between the ages of 18 – 22 years for non-tradesmen women while tradesmen women must be between the ages of 18 – 26years by 1st June 2020.
5). Candidate must be free of any criminal conviction.
6). You must be medically, physically and psychologically fit
7). Not be less than 1.65 meters and 1.56 meters tall for male and female applicants respectively.
8). You are to print out your submitted form which you will present at the exam screening center.
Documents Needed for Nigerian Army Registration
The following documents will be needed when you are registering for the Nigerian army recruitment 2020.
1). Passport size photograph
2). First School Leaving Certificate
3). WAEC/Nabteb/NECO/GCE Results
4). Optional – NCE/ND/Trade Test/ RN
5). Birth Certificate / Declaration of age.
How to Apply for Nigeria Army 2020 Online.
Interested candidates are to:
- Make sure you are currently on the official recruitment portal https://naportal.com.ng
- Create a user account to enable you login. Your username must be a functional email
- Complete the application form, submit online and print a copy. Then, print and complete the Guarantor Form as appropriate.
PLEASE NOTE THE FOLLOWING:
- There will be no Pre-selection Computer Based Test to be conducted on candidates.
- No special centre for recruitment.
- There will no Zonal Screening Exercise.
- All screening of potential recruits will be done at the candidates’ respective state of origin.
- Any candidates who falsifies or forges his/her results and discovered even during training at Deport NA would be withdrawn.
- Candidates are advised in their own interest not to give any form of gratification or inducement to any person or group of persons to assist them in the recruitment exercise.
- You are advised to carefully read the instructions on this portal or call the following support lines if in doubt: 0905 992 4328 and 0802 656 9770.
- Name of shortlisted candidates for screening would be released on 2nd December 2020 on the website.
- Shortlisted candidates are to report to their respective states of origin for the screening exercise on 8 December 2020.
- Successful candidates would be transported to Deport NA for documentation and training from 23 December 2020.
- All documents will be verified from the appropriate issuing authority. All those with fake documents will be handed over to the police for prosecution.
- NA Recruitment form is free.