Nigerian Air Force Recruitment 2022 – See the step-by-step guide on Nigerian Air Force 2022 recruitment guidelines, NAF Recruitment Portal https://nafrecruitment.airforce.mil.ng/ and also application form and the requirements. All information will be provided below.
Firstly, NAF Recruitment 2022 is currently ongoing. You need to be aware of the requirements and various documents you will need to apply successfully.
When will Nigerian Air force Recruitment Form 2022 Start?
Is Nigerian Air force Recruitment Form 2022 out? A lot of intending applicants have been asking us questions related to NAF 2022 recruitment exercise.
This article will cover important aspects that will help you to apply successfully for the Nigerian Air force job. Simply follow the guidelines outlined.
- When will Nigerian Air force Recruitment Form 2022 Start?
- What you should know about Nigerian Air Force Recruitment 2022
- Nigerian Air Force Recruitment 2022 Requirements
- See other Related Job Opportunities
- Free Online Courses at Yale University in 2022-2023
- Free Online Courses with Certificate of Completion
- Best Schools for Aerospace Engineering, 2022
- Free online Courses for Developing Countries in 2022-2023
- Free Online Courses from Harvard University in 2022-2023
- Short Courses in Nigeria 2022-2023
- 10 Best Online Photography Courses in 2022-2023
Get access to over 1000 free online courses
What you should know about Nigerian Air Force Recruitment 2022
Before applying for Nigerian Air force recruitment, you should take note of the following important points.
- NAF Recruitment form is free of charge, you are not to pay anyone for it.
- Mode of Application is online via www.airforce.mil.ng
- Nigerian Air force Shortlisted Candidates will be contacted shortly after the recruitment.
- Candidates are to upload the required documents on NAF Portal.
You can also apply for Nigerian Army Graduate Recruitment
Nigerian Air Force Recruitment 2022 Requirements
Applicants who wish to apply for NAF Recruitment 2022 should possess the basic requirements which include the following:
All applicants must be single and of Nigerian origin. Applicants must be between the ages of 20 and 30 years of age (Candidates born before 29 September 1992 are not eligible) with the following exception:
- Medical Consultants: Candidates should be between the ages of 25 – 40 years. (Candidates born before 29 September 1982 are not eligible).
- Chaplain / Imams: Candidates must be between the ages of 20 – 32 years. (Candidates born before 29 September 1990 are not eligible).
- The Exercise is not for serving personnel desiring Branch Commission. Therefore, personnel above 30 years of age (born before 29 September 1992) need not apply.
- Minimum height is 1.66m or 5.4ft for males and 1.63m or 5.3ft for females.
- Interested applicants must possess a minimum of Second Class Upper Division for holders of the First Degree and Upper Credit for HND holders.
- In addition, applicants must possess credit in English Language and Mathematics and 3 additional credits in subjects related to degree course of study.
- Computer literacy will be an added advantage.
- Applicants must possess NYSC Discharge Certificate or Letter of Exemption from NYSC at the time of applying. Applicants must possess certificates of full registration with their respective statutory professional bodies in Nigeria where applicable.
- Applicants are advised to carefully read the specific disciplines required before filling the form
- Applicants are to print out the underlisted documents after completion of application online:
- Attestation Form
- Parent/Guardian Consent Form.
- Acknowledgment Form.
- Online Registration Starts on 11th April and closes on 22nd May 2022.
- Applicants are to please NOTE that NAF online Registration and all other enlistment processes are FREE OF CHARGE. No payment should be made at any point throughout the Exercise.
- The Local Government /lndigeneship certificate and Attestation Form must be accompanied by the passport photograph and photocopy of the signee’s driver’s licence or international passport. The signee is also to authenticate the passport photograph of the applicant behind.
- For further information see the instruction page on the website from 11th April 2022 or call the following support lines from 9:30am to 5:30pm Monday to Friday: 09064432351, 08043440802 and 09055840142 or e-mail: email@example.com
You can also check the following
- 10 Ways To Make Money Online While Unemployed
- How to Write a Follow Up Email after Submitting Your Resume
- How to Email a Resume and Cover Letter Attachment
- Top 10 Resume Mistakes to Avoid
- 6 Tips That Will Help You to Get Experience for Your Dream Job
- Online Jobs that require little or no experience
- How To Apply For jobs online | 7 Amazing Tips You Need to Know
Is Nigerian Air Force Recruitment Form 2022 Out?
Yes, the Nigerian Air Force Recruitment form is out for 2022. Follow the instructions above to apply.
NAF Recruitment 2022 Starting Date / Deadline?
The Nigerian Air Force job recruitment starts on 11th April and it will run through 22nd May, 2022
ADDITIONAL INSTRUCTIONS FOR NAF APPLICANTS
- Applicants will be required to submit for scrutiny, the original copies of the documents at the recruitment centers and during the final selection interview. Applicants will be required to present following documents if selected for the zonal recruitment test:
- Two recent passport size photographs to be stamped and countersigned by officer of appropriate rank specified, Local Government Chairmen/Secretaries and other specified officers in Paragraph 8.
- Photocopies of:
- Birth Certificate/Declaration of Age (Any age declaration done later than 4 years to this exercise will not be acceptable).
- Educational/Trade Certificates.
- Indigenship certificate from applicant’s State of Origin.
- Any applicant suspected to have impersonated or submitted false document(s) shall be disqualified from the selection exercise. Also, any false declaration detected later may lead to withdrawal from training. Such applicants may be handed over to the Police for prosecution. The Nigerian Air Force will not entertain any enquiries in respect of applicants whose applications have been rejected. Interested applicants are to note that the online registration is free of charge. Applicants are required to fill valid email addresses and Telephone numbers in the appropriate spaces provided in the application form.
- On completion of the application forms, applicants must print out the Acknowledgment Slipy.
Do you want to stay updated on Nigerian Air Force Recruitment 2022 then simply leave a comment below this article so we can inform you promptly once the form is out? Furthermore, you can join our WhatsApp group for more related job updates.