Nigerian Air Force Recruitment 2020 – See step by step guide on Nigerian Air Force 2020 recruitment guidelines, NAF Recruitment Portal www.airforce.mil.ng and also application form and the requirements. Every information will be provided below.
Firstly, NAF Recruitment 2020 has started. You need to be aware of the requirements and various documents you will need to apply successfully.
When will Nigerian Air force Recruitment Form 2020 Start?
Is Nigerian Air force Recruitment Form 2020 out? A lot of intending applicants have been asking us questions related to NAF 2020 recruitment exercise.
This article will cover important aspects that will help you to apply successfully for the Nigerian Air force job. Simply follow the guidelines outlined.
- When will Nigerian Air force Recruitment Form 2020 Start?
- What you should know about Nigerian Air Force Recruitment 2020
- Nigerian Air Force Recruitment 2020 Requirements
- How to Apply for NAF Recruitment 2020
- See other Related Job Opportunities
- Free Online Courses at Yale University in 2020-2021
- Free Online Courses with Certificate of Completion
- Best Schools for Aerospace Engineering, 2020
- Free online Courses for Developing Countries in 2020-2021
- Free Online Courses from Harvard University in 2020-2021
- Short Courses in Nigeria 2020-2021
- 10 Best Online Photography Courses in 2020-2021
Get access to over 1000 free online courses
What you should know about Nigerian Air Force Recruitment 2020
Before applying for Nigerian Air force recruitment, you should take note of the following important points.
- NAF Recruitment form is free of charge, you are not to pay anyone for it.
- Mode of Application is online via www.airforce.mil.ng
- Nigerian Air force Shortlisted Candidates will be contacted shortly after the recruitment.
- Candidates are to upload the required documents on NAF Portal.
Nigerian Air Force Recruitment 2020 Requirements
Applicants who wish to apply for NAF Recruitment 2020 should possess the basic requirements which include the following:
- First School Leaving Certificate
- Candidates must have an SSCE, WAEC or NECO Result with at least 5 credits.
- Applicants must have a Bachelor Degree or its equivalent in any related field.
- Applicants must be between the age requirements stated by Nigerian Air force
- Computing Skills will be an added advantage to applicants.
NIGERIAN AIRFORCE 2020 ACADEMIC/PROFESSIONAL QUALIFICATION
- Non-Tradesmen/women: Applicants must possess a minimum of 3 credits including Mathematics and English Language in SSCE/NECO/GCE obtained not later than 6 years to this exercise. In addition, applicants are also required to possess their school’s testimonials.
- Tradesmen/women: Applicants must possess OND, NABTEB, RN/RM or City & Guild Certificate. Candidate with only Trade Test Certificate are required to also have a minimum of 3 passes in GCE/SSCE/NECO including English. In addition, applicants applying as tradesmen/tradeswomen must possess ND(with minimum of Lower Credit) or other relevant trade qualification from government-approved institutions. Note that applicants with HND or First Degrees/Post-Graduate Certificates, University Diplomas and Grade II Teacher’s certificates will not be considered for recruitment as airmen/airwomen into the Nigerian Air Force and should not apply.
- Attestation Forms: Applicant’s attestation form must be signed by a military officer from the same state as the applicant and not below the rank of Squadron Leader or equivalent in the Nigerian Army and the Nigerian Navy, and Police Officer of the rank of Assistant CP and above. Local Governments Chairmen/Secretaries, magistrates and principals of government Secondary Schools from applicants’ state of origin can also sign the attestation forms. The signees passport photograph and either photocopy of drivers licence or international passport must be attached. In addition, applicants are to bring with them a letter of attestation of good character from any of the officers above to the Zonal Recruitment Centers and final selection interview.
- Requirements: Applicants are advised to carefully read the requirements below before filling the form:
- Medical Records: ND Medical Records.
- Nursing: RN/RM
- Lab Technician: ND Medical Lab Science.
- X-Ray Technician: ND X-ray Technology.
- Dental Technician: ND Dental Technology/Dental Therapy
- Pharmacy Technician: ND Pharmacy Technology.
- Environmental Technician: ND Environmental Technology.
- Biomed Technician: ND Biomed Technology.
- Optometry Technician: ND Optometry Technology.
- Statistics: ND Stats.
- Assistant Chaplain: ND Christian Religious Study.
- Assistant Imam: ND Arabic/Islamic Studies.
- Engineering Technicians: ND Mechanical Engr./Electrical Electronics Engr/Air Engineering Technology.
- Meteorologist: WMO Class III Meteorology Assistant Certificate.
- Domestic Electricians: ND Electrical Electronics, ND/Trade Test Cert 1,2,3 Domestic Elect, Work.
- Building Technology: ND Building tech/QS/Land Surveying/Civil Engineering.
- Public Relations/Info: ND Mass Comm. Cert/Trade Test Cert in Videography/Photography.
- Secretarial Assistants: ND Office Technology Management.
- Library Assistants: ND/NCE Library Science.
- Music: ND Music. In addition, playing experience in any recognised Band will be an advantage.
- Driver/Mechanic: Trade Test and current driver’s license with practical experience.
- Works: Trade Test Cert in Welding/Carpentry/Painting/Sign Writing/Plumbing/Mason/domestic Electrician/Refrigeration and Air Conditioning.
- Computer Tech: ND/Computer Hardware Engr/Software Engr. Possession of recognized certifications will be an advantage.
- ND Physiotherapy
- ND Medical Supply
- ND Printing Technology
- PE/Sports: ND/NCE Physical Education, Certificate of participation/Medals in National and International sporting competitions will be an added advantage.
- Catering: ND in Catering Services.
- Education: NCE Physics, Chemistry, Biology, Mathematics, English, Home Economics, Nigerian Languages, French, Business Management, Fine Art.
How to Apply for NAF Recruitment 2020
To apply for Nigerian Air Force Recruitment, simply visit https://nafrecruitment.airforce.mil.ng/ and register. Please take note of the fact that NAF 2020 recruitment is free of charge.
Interested applicants should fill the form and submit online via the Nigerian Air force portal. Shortlisted Candidates will be contacted promptly.
See other Related Job Opportunities
Is Nigerian Air Force Recruitment Form 2020 Out?
No, currently Nigerian Air Force Recruitment form is not yet out for 2020. The expected start date is 24th July 2020.
NAF Recruitment 2020 Starting Date / Deadline?
The expected start date for Nigerian Air Force Recruitment 2020 is 24th July 2020 through 21st August 2020. Keep checking here for more updates.
ADDITIONAL INSTRUCTIONS FOR NAF APPLICANTS
- Applicants will be required to submit for scrutiny, the original copies of the documents at the recruitment centers and during the final selection interview. Applicants will be required to present following documents if selected for the zonal recruitment test:
- Two recent passport size photographs to be stamped and countersigned by officer of appropriate rank specified, Local Government Chairmen/Secretaries and other specified officers in Paragraph 8.
- Photocopies of:
- Birth Certificate/Declaration of Age (Any age declaration done later than 4 years to this exercise will not be acceptable).
- Educational/Trade Certificates.
- Indigenship certificate from applicant’s State of Origin.
- Any applicant suspected to have impersonated or submitted false document(s) shall be disqualified from the selection exercise. Also, any false declaration detected later may lead to withdrawal from training. Such applicants may be handed over to the Police for prosecution. The Nigerian Air Force will not entertain any enquiries in respect of applicants whose applications have been rejected. Interested applicants are to note that the online registration is free of charge. Applicants are required to fill valid email addresses and Telephone numbers in the appropriate spaces provided in the application form.
- On completion of the application forms, applicants must print out the Acknowledgment Slip.
Do you want to stay updated on Nigerian Air Force Recruitment 2020 then simply leave a comment below this article so we can inform you promptly once the form is out. Furthermore, you can join our WhatsApp group for more related job updates.