Is the Nigeria NNPC Recruitment 2022 application form out? Has the Nigerian National Petroleum Corporation commenced registration for 2022 intake? Well! the NNPC Recruitment for 2022 intake is now open. NNPC Application form is out, get details in how to successfully apply for NNPC jobs in 2022.
This portal will guide you on all you need to know regarding the Nigerian National Petroleum Corporation recruitment 2022, starting date and NNPC form closing date. We also included examination centres. Do enjoy the ride!
Before obtaining the NNPC Recruitment 2022, you need to be eligible with the following;
- West African School Certificate (WASC) or National Examination Council (NECO) with credits in not less than three (3) Subjects including English Language and two (2) other Subjects, or
- Bachelor Degree (B.Sc)/Higher National Diploma and National Diploma Degree (HND/ND)
- Free Online Courses at Yale University in 2022-2023
- Free Online Courses with Certificate of Completion
- Best Schools for Aerospace Engineering, 2022
- Free online Courses for Developing Countries in 2022-2023
- Free Online Courses from Harvard University in 2022-2023
- Short Courses in Nigeria 2022-2023
- 10 Best Online Photography Courses in 2022-2023
Get access to over 1000 free online courses
Requirement for NNPC Recruitment
The requirements for obtaining 2022 NNPC Recruitment Form is listed below. Check the given requirements below;
- Bachelor’s Degree in First Class/Second Class Upper Division
- Bachelor’s Degree in Second Class Lower Division and a completed Master’s Degree
- HND (minimum of Upper Credit) with a completed Master’s Degree.
- Applicants must have graduated from an accredited University/Polytechnic/Monotechnic not earlier than 2014.
- Applicants must not be more than 28 years of age
- Applicants must have completed the mandatory National Youth Service Corps (NYSC) Scheme at the time of this job application.
- Applicant must be a Nigerian Citizen by birth or descent
- Applicant must not be suffering from any form of mental or physical Stress.
- Sight Problem
- Hearing Difficulties
- Fracture, Stammering or any other natural disability.
- You are to come along with valid identification e.g International Passport, Voters ID-Card, National ID-card or Drivers License.
- Shortlisted candidates must arrive at the screening center earlier than 30 minutes to the commencement of the test for registration, and endeavor to arrive not later than 15 minutes before your scheduled test time.
- All electronic devices, including Cell phones, USB, Cameras, bags (personal belongings), packages, wallets, keyrings etc. are prohibited at the Test centers.
- Candidates who refuse to comply with this will not be allowed to take the test.
- Please do not come to the center with a friend/escort.
- Candidates found attempting to cheat/beat the system will be disqualified.
How to Apply for NNPC Jobs in Nigeria
Are you interested in applying for NNPC Job? if yes, then visit the official E-Recruitment Portal (https://careers.nnpcgroup.com) to fill the recruitment form online.
Your login details (Username & Password) which was used for registering into the portal as these credentials will be used to log in to the exam portal.
Currently, the Nigerian National Petroleum Corporation (NNPC) recruitment form is not available.
Important Steps to Note
- All applications must be completed online as paper applications are not acceptable.
- Applicants will be required to attach any relevant professional certification attained
- All applicants should please note that successful candidates may be required to work in any of our business locations across Nigeria.
- Please ensure that you apply for one job position only. Multiple applications will lead to the nullification of all submissions.
- Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
- NNPC will not be responsible for applications submitted on any website other than its official page at: https://careers.nnpcgroup.com/
- NNPC does not charge any fees for submission of job application
- Applicants personal data will be used for the purpose of this recruitment exercise only
- Where it is discovered, at any point in this recruitment exercise, that false information has been provided, defaulting applicants will be disqualified and possibly prosecuted.