Great news!!! The NNPC-TOTAL Scholarship 2022-2023 for Nigerian Undergraduate students is finally out for application. This update is to bring to the notice of students that the body responsible for the scholarship award is inviting qualified and suitable students to apply for the NNPC-TOTAL Scholarship 2022.
What You Need to Know About NNPC-TOTAL Scholarship 2022-2023 Undergraduates
Annually, Nigerian National Petroleum Corporation (NNPC), and Total Upstream Companies in Nigeria (TUCN) together with their venture partners provide Ongoing NNPC scholarship awards to deserving Nigerian students in the tertiary institutions in the country.
This Ongoing NNPC scholarship for undergraduate aim at promoting academic excellence and quality manpower development in the Country. This is one of the many ways TOTAL demonstrates its commitment to the educational development of Nigerian students. It is a part of the NNPC/TOTAL’s rich Corporate Social Responsibility.
Total E&P is a reputable exploration and production company, with activities all across the world, playing a significant role in the oil and gas sector.
Just as they are spread across the world, so does the company too, through her CSR affect the lives of numerous students. Especially by helping them sustain and finance their education in the higher institution through the total scholarship scheme.
Level/Fields of Study
The NNPC-TOTAL Scholarship award is available for undergraduate students (100 and 200 level) fully registered in Nigerian tertiary institutions. The scholarship is open to all available courses of study in Nigerian tertiary institutions.
However, Apart from this ongoing NNPC Scholarship 2022, there are other Nigerian undergraduates scholarships, such as Agbami Scholarship for Nigerian Undergraduate Students. NNPC-Eroton Undergraduate Scholarship 2022, NNPC-SNEPCo Undergraduate Scholarship 2022
The TOTAL scholarship is only available for Nigerian undergraduate students. However, there are numerous international scholarships for international students to study in any country of choice.
You can check this our heavily recommended post “How to Study Abroad for Free in 2022-2023“.
The ongoing NNPC-TOTAL Scholarship 2022 is organized by the Nigerian National Petroleum Corporation (NNPC), and Total Upstream Companies in Nigeria (TUCN). The scholarship will be fully hosted in Nigeria.
Don’t ever forget that the entire team of Academic Related has you at heart and will always provide you with the latest and updated information on scholarships, study abroad programs, free online schools, etc.
See other Nigerian Scholarships
The NNPC Scholarship award is a fully-funded scholarship for undergraduates. The scholarship award is an annual scholarship worth N150,000. Winners don’t need to worry about tuition fees, accommodation, book allowance throughout the period of their studies.
NNPC-Total National Merit Scholarships Eligibility
- Show proof of the Unified Tertiary Matriculation Examinations (UTME) score.
- Be a Registered FULL-TIME undergraduate in a recognized Nigerian University
- Show proof of SSCE or Equivalent Certificate.
- Be a certified 100 or 200 level student at the time of application
- Show proof of Admission letter from the University and Matriculation Number
- Show proof of A-level or Equivalent Certificate (for direct entry students)
- Students with less than 200 score in UTME need not apply
- Students with less than 2.50 CGPA of a 5-point scale, or equivalent
- 300 level students and above need not apply
- Current beneficiaries of similar awards from the oil industry need not apply.
Documents Needed for NNPC- TOTAL Scholarship 2022
The following documents will be needed for the NNPC Scholarship 2022 application;
- Recent Passport Photograph
- Certificate or Proof of Origin
- Senior Secondary Certificate of Education (SSCE)
- UTME Result
- JAMB/University Admission Letter
- 1st Year Result showing CGPA (for 200 level students)
How to Apply for NNPC-Total Scholarship 2022
To apply for the scholarship award, follow the steps below;
- Personal Information: Enter your name, date of birth and permanent home address Upload your recent passport photograph.
- Contact Information: Enter your email and mobile phone information. Only use an active email and mobile phone number.
- Origin: Enter your state and local government of origin data. You are required to upload a certificate or proof of origin from your local government or state.
- University Information: Select your university, course and year of study. You will be required to upload your JAMB/University admission letter.
- Result Information: Input your JAMB score or CPGA. You are required to upload your JAMB statement of result and university CPGA. For year two medical students, your JAMB score suffices.
- Review Application: Review your application ensure all fields have been correctly entered. Upload all the documents required.
NNPC/TOTAL Scholarship 2022 Closing Date
This year’s application is yet to start. You will be notified once the application starts, join our WhatsApp group for more information
Official NNPC-TOTAL Scholarship Portal
The NNPC-TOTAL scholarship application form is filled out online through the official NNPC-TOTAL scholarship portal. This scholarship scheme application is best used on the following web browsers: IE9+, Chrome, Firefox, and Safari.
EDITOR’S RECOMMENDED POSTS
Here are some of our recommended posts you can check out alongside this post
- Boston University Presidential Scholarship 2022-2023 for International Students in the USA
- Exxon-Mobil Undergraduate Scholarship 2022-2023
- NNPC/NAOC/OANDO Joint Venture Undergraduate Scholarships 2022 for Nigerian Students
- Latest Scholarships in Nigeria 2022-2023 for Nigerian Students
We hope this article helped you determine what you searched or looking for. You may also like some of our recommended posts above.
If you like this article, then subscribe to our weekly scholarship update. There you will be able to receive scholarships you can apply for in 2022 and 2023.
Thanks for reading, Please share this content with your families and friends.
Join Our Whatsapp Group for Scholarship Updates
If you want to be getting our scholarship update, join our Whatsapp group.
How the group works
- The group is locked for only admin to be posting
- Information will be posted to the group not more than 4 times a week