Great news!!! The NNPC-TOTAL Scholarship 2023 for Nigerian Undergraduate Students is finally out for application.
This update is to inform students that the body responsible for the scholarship award is inviting qualified and suitable students to apply for the NNPC-TOTAL Scholarship 2023.
What You Need to Know About NNPC-TOTAL Scholarship 2023 Undergraduates
Annually, the Nigerian National Petroleum Corporation (NNPC) and Total Upstream Companies in Nigeria (TUCN), together with their venture partners, provide ongoing NNPC scholarship awards to deserving Nigerian students in the tertiary institutions in the country.
This ongoing NNPC undergraduate scholarship aims at promoting academic excellence and quality manpower development in the country. This is one of the many ways TOTAL demonstrates its commitment to the educational development of Nigerian students. It is a part of the NNPC’s and TOTAL’s rich corporate social Responsibility.
Total E&P is a reputable exploration and production company, with activities worldwide playing a significant role in the oil and gas sector.
Just as they are spread across the world, so does the company, too, through its CSR, affect the lives of numerous students. Specifically, the total scholarship scheme assists them in sustaining and financing their higher education.
Level/Fields of Study
The NNPC-TOTAL Scholarship award is available for undergraduate students (100 and 200 level) fully registered in Nigerian tertiary institutions. The scholarship is open to all available courses of study in Nigerian tertiary institutions.
However, apart from this ongoing NNPC Scholarship 2023, there are other Nigerian undergraduate scholarships, such as the Agbami Scholarship for Nigerian Undergraduate Students. NNPC-Eroton Undergraduate Scholarship 2023, NNPC-SNEPCo Undergraduate Scholarship 2023
The TOTAL scholarship is only available for Nigerian undergraduate students. However, there are numerous international scholarships for international students to study in any country of choice.
You can check our heavily recommended post “How to Study Abroad for Free in. “
The ongoing NNPC-TOTAL Scholarship 2023 is organized by the Nigerian National Petroleum Corporation (NNPC) and Total Upstream Companies in Nigeria (TUCN). The scholarship will be fully hosted in Nigeria.
Don’t ever forget that the entire team of Academic Related has you at heart and will always provide you with the latest and updated information on scholarships, study abroad programs, free online schools, etc.
The NNPC Scholarship is a fully funded scholarship for undergraduates. The scholarship award is an annual scholarship worth N150,000. Winners don’t need to worry about tuition fees, accommodation, or book allowance throughout their studies.
NNPC-Total National Merit Scholarships Eligibility
- Show proof of the Unified Tertiary Matriculation Examinations (UTME) score.
- Be a Registered FULL-TIME undergraduate in a recognized Nigerian University.
- Show proof of SSCE or Equivalent Certificate.
- Be a certified 100 or 200-level student at the time of application.
- Show proof of Admission letter from the University and Matriculation Number
- Show proof of A-level or Equivalent Certificate (for direct entry students)
- Students with a less than 200 score in UTME need not apply
- Students with less than 2.50 CGPA on a 5-point scale or equivalent
- 300-level students and above need not apply
- Current beneficiaries of similar awards from the oil industry need not apply.
Documents Needed for NNPC- TOTAL Scholarship 2023
The following documents will be needed for the NNPC Scholarship 2023 application;
- Recent Passport Photograph
- Certificate or Proof of Origin
- Senior Secondary Certificate of Education (SSCE)
- UTME Result
- JAMB/University Admission Letter
- 1st Year Result showing CGPA (for 200-level students)
Also Read: NNPC-SNEPCo National University Scholarship
How to Apply for NNPC-Total Scholarship 2023
To apply for the scholarship award, follow the steps below;
- Personal Information: Enter your name, date of birth, and permanent home address. Upload your recent passport photograph.
- Contact Information: Enter your email and mobile phone information. Only use an active email and mobile phone number.
- Origin: Enter your state and local government of origin data. You must upload a certificate or proof of origin from your local government or state.
- University Information: Select your university, course, and year of study. You will be required to upload your JAMB/University admission letter.
- Result Information: Input your JAMB score or CPGA. You are required to upload your JAMB statement of result and university CPGA. For year two medical students, your JAMB score suffices.
- Review Application: Review your application and ensure all fields have been correctly entered. Upload all the documents required.
NNPC/TOTAL Scholarship 2023 Closing Date
This year’s application is yet to start. You will be notified once the application starts, Join our WhatsApp group for more information.
Official NNPC-TOTAL Scholarship Portal
The NNPC-TOTAL scholarship application form is filled out online through the official NNPC-TOTAL scholarship portal. This scholarship scheme application is best used on the following web browsers: IE9+, Chrome, Firefox, and Safari.
Editor’s Recommendation Post
Here are some of our recommended posts you can check out alongside this post
- Boston University Presidential Scholarship for International Students in the USA
- Exxon-Mobil Undergraduate Scholarship
- NNPC/NAOC/OANDO Joint Venture Undergraduate Scholarships for Nigerian Students
- Latest Scholarships in Nigeria for Nigerian Students
We hope this article helped you determine what you searched or looking for. You may also like some of our recommended posts above.
If you liked this article, then subscribe to our weekly scholarship update. There, you will be able to receive scholarships you can apply for in 2023 and 2024.
Thanks for reading, Please share this content with your families and friends.
Join Our Whatsapp Group for Scholarship Updates
If you want to be getting our scholarship update, join our Whatsapp group.
How the group works
- The group is locked for only admin to be posting
- Information will be posted to the group not more than 4 times a week