NNPC/NAOC/OANDO Joint Venture Undergraduate Scholarships 2020 for Nigerian Students
The NNPC/NAOC/OANDO Joint Venture in pursuance of its Corporate Social Responsibility invites suitably qualified applicants for its 2020/2021 Session Tertiary Scholarship Scheme. We are happy you are here because you are going to discover how to successfully apply and win NNPC/NAOC/OANDO Joint venture undergraduate scholarships 2020. Do enjoy the ride!
The OANDO Scholarship is aimed at helping Nigerian students meet up their academic needs.
What You Need to Know About NNPC-NAOC-OANDO Undergraduate Scholarship 2020
The Joint venture of NNPC-NAOC-OANDO Scholarship is an annual scholarship program provided to 100 level students studying at various Nigerian tertiary institutions.
What are the Required Documents for this NNPC-NAOC-OANDO Scholarship?
The following are the required documents needed to complete the NNPC-NAOC-OANDO Scholarship application in 2020.
Before applying for the OANDO Scholarship 2020, applicants are advised to scan the following documents.
- Passport photograph with white background not more than 3 months old (450px by 450px not more than 200kb)
- School ID Card
- O’level Certificate
- Admission Letter
- Birth Certificate
- Proof of Local Government Area of Origin
- Letter from Community Paramount Ruler (Only Applicants for Host Communities Merit Award)
- Letter from CDC Chairman (Only Applicants for Host Communities Merit Award).
- JAMB Result
- Free Online Learning Sites for Kids in 2020
- Free Online Courses at Yale University in 2020-2021
- Free Online Courses with Certificate of Completion
- Best Schools for Aerospace Engineering, 2020
- Free online Courses for Developing Countries in 2020-2021
- Free Online Courses from Harvard University in 2020-2021
- Short Courses in Nigeria 2020-2021
- 10 Best Online Photography Courses in 2020-2021
Get access to over 1000 free online courses
Who is eligible for the NNPC/NAOC/OANDO JV Tertiary Scholarship?
The NNPC-NAOC-OANDO Scholarship is open to 100 level students in Nigerian tertiary Institutions studying any of the courses listed below or indigenes of NAOC Host Communities in Rivers, Bayelsa, Delta and Imo States.
The applicant must have gained admission during the 2019/2020 academic session.
Don’t worry if you are not in 100 level. See Latest Scholarships in Nigeria 2020-2021 for Nigerian Students
Applicants studying the following courses are eligible to apply;
- Agricultural Science
The scholarship program is to only Nigerian Students. There are other scholarships you can apply for your are not from Nigeria. You can check fully funded youth opportunities for Africans.
However, there are numerous international scholarships for international students to study in any country of choice.
If you wish to study in Canada, read this >> Canadian Scholarships for International Students 2020-2021.
The scholarship is organized by the NNPC–NAOC-OANDO and hosted in Nigeria. Want to study abroad? See Full Tuition Academic Scholarships 2020. Please comment on the country of your choice, we will get the scholarship opportunity to you.
Great news for students desiring to study abroad, this article ( How to Study Abroad for Free in 2020-2021 ) has helped many students across the world, you won’t be an exception. We strongly recommend it to you.
Don’t ever forget that the entire team of Academic Related have you at heart and will always provide you with latest and updated information on scholarships, study abroad programs, free online schools, etc.
The NAE scholarship award applies to tuition, books, and living expenses.
Category of Awards
The award is in two categories;
- Host Communities Merit Award – For applicants strictly from NAOC Host Communities
- National Merit Award – For applicants from Non-Host communities
Eligibility for NNPC/NAOC/OANDO Undergraduate Scholarship 2020
To qualify for consideration, applicants MUST be:
- Registered Full-TIME undergraduates in Nigerian Tertiary Institutions
- Certified 100 level students at the time of application (Only students admitted in 2019/2020 academic session)
NOTE: The following categories of students should not apply:
- 200 level students and above
- Current beneficiaries of similar Awards from other Companies and Agencies
- Dependants of NAOC/NAE/AENR/NACPFA
Only Indigenes of NAOC Host Communities in Rivers, Bayelsa, Delta and Imo States SHOULD apply for the Host Communities Merit Award.
How do I apply for the NNPC/NAOC/OANDO JV Tertiary Scholarship?
- Before you start this application, ensure you have clearly scanned copies of the documents mentioned above
- Ensure the documents are named according to what they represent to avoid mixing up documents during upload
- Ensure you attach the appropriate documents when asked to upload
- Ensure to provide valid Email and Phone Contact for effective communication
To apply, follow the steps below:
1. Click on “Apply Now” tab.
2. Click on “Register Now” to create an account.
3. Proceed to your email box to activate your account
4. Click on www.scholastica.ng/schemes/naocscholarships to return to Scholarship site
5. Enter your registered email and password to upload your information.
6. Enter your personal information, National Identification Number (if available), educational information, other information and upload required scanned documents.
7. Ensure the name used in application matches the names on all documentation in the same order. Upload a sworn affidavit or certificate if otherwise.
8. Ensure you view all documents after uploading, to eliminate errors during uploading.
9. When asked to upload a photo, a passport photograph with a white background is preferable.
10. Recheck application information to avoid errors
11. Click “Apply Now” to submit information
12. You will receive an email and an SMS that confirms your application was successful.
13. Return to www.scholastica.ng, enter your Email and Password to download your profile and proceed to have your Head of Department sign the document.
14. Upload a scanned copy of the signed profile, this would be used for verification.
15. If National Identification Number (NIN) number was not available in step 6, to obtain your National Identification Number (NIN)
- Visit http://ninenrol.gov.ng to register and learn more about the National Identity Number
- Click “Create Account” and fill in the required fields
- Login with Email and Password to complete the form
- After completion, schedule a date for photo and finger print capture
- Visit any of the capture centres https://www.nimc.gov.ng/?q=nin-registration-centres to complete the registration process and obtain your National Identity Number
- You can also do your total registration at the NIMC office
16. Return to www.scholastica.ng/schemes/naocscholarships and update application with National Identification Number (NIN) to ensure completion
Multiple applications attract a disqualification penalty from the Scholarship board
Obtaining NIN is not compulsory in order to complete your application
The NNPC/NAOC/OANDO Scholarship should be completed on or before 31 August 2020.
EDITOR’S RECOMMENDED POSTS
Here are some of our recommended posts you can check out alongside this NNPC/NAOC/OANDO Scholarship 2020.
- Private Universities in Lagos and their Fees
- Best Private Universities in Nigeria and their Fees
- 20 Scholarships for Public Health in UK for International Students 2020
- Scholarships for People with Disabilities 2020
- 15+ Schools with Low Tuition Fees in Canada
- 15+ Scholarships for People with Glasses 2020
- University of Toronto Acceptance/Admission Rate of 2020
If you like this article, then subscribe to our weekly scholarship update. There you will be able to receive scholarships you can apply for in 2020 and 2021.
Thanks for reading, Please share this content to your families and friends.
Join Our Whatsapp Group for Scholarship Updates
If you want to be getting our scholarship update, join our whatsapp group.
How the group works
- The group is locked for only admin to be posting
- Information will be posted to the group not more than 4 times a week