Coca-Cola HBC (Coca-Cola Hellenic Bottling Company) is a bottling partner of The Coca-Cola Company. Coca-Cola HBC is headquartered in Zug, Switzerland and has a premium listing on the London Stock Exchange and secondary listing on the Athens Exchange. The Coca-Cola Company is the world’s largest beverage company and operates in more than 200 countries.
Life at Coca-Cola HBC is fast-paced and challenging, with fair rewards and exciting learning opportunities. We promote an inclusive workplace, value diverse views and opinions and always appoint the best person for the job, ensuring equality in our shortlists and appointments. Take up the challenge. Join us!
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: On-Trade Account Manager
Reference ID: req33316
Location: Ebute Metta, Lagos
- Manages Key On-Trade Customers at volume, NSR & Net Contribution level-achievement of all critical KBIs (NSR, financials, RED, etc.).
- Develop, implement & evaluate key on-trade customer plans
- Generate Customer Insight & Analysis
- Support On-Trade outlet segmentation (Gold, Silver, Bronze) through the team
- Negotiate and manage On-Trade Agreements
- Develop Tailor-made Sales Drivers Activities (Visibility, Distribution, Persuasion, Quality, Price)
- Develop & Monitor On Trade Agreements by status report per activator, area, region
- Control invoices of promos, tailor made, POS regarding On Trade Agreements.
- On-route coaching & feedback direct reports and FS Ho.Re.Ca team
- Drive On Trade Activation strategy in the market (customer negotiations, leading at peer level & upwards)
- Develop annual business plan for On Trade Activation and relevant key customers
- Significant contribution in the development of the monthly activity plan with Customer Marketing team.
- Set performance management routines with own team, FS & wholesale teams to review account plans progress.
- Build alliances with key cooperating departments through common routines (FS, Ho.Re.Ca, wholesales, customer marketing)
- Exploit all opportunities in the market through the team for maximizing results.
Education & Experience
- University Degree ideally Business related (i.e., Sales, Marketing, etc.).
- Minimum of 6 years of proven operational track record in Sales / Commercial.
- Minimum of 4 years of managerial experience, preferably in a large manufacturing company.
- On Trade Activation experience.
- Overall commercial understanding.
Do You Have These Skills?
- Customer Centric oriented.
- Listens actively and challenges processes and structures.
- Sound Sales / Commercial related operational knowledge, complete value-chain system knowledge including TCCC.
- MS Word / Excel / Power Point user
- Financial acumen & resources management
- Selling & negotiation with large customers
- Operational planning & performance management
- Analytical thinking & synthesis to drive decision making
- Communication (oral, written, presentations, influencing).
- Building successful & mutual benefit relationships.
- Good project management skills.
Application Closing Date
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online
You can also check the following
- 10 Ways To Make Money Online While Unemployed
- How to Write a Follow Up Email after Submitting Your Resume
- How to Email a Resume and Cover Letter Attachment
- Top 10 Resume Mistakes to Avoid
- 6 Tips That Will Help You to Get Experience for Your Dream Job
- Online Jobs that require little or no experience
- How To Apply For jobs online | 7 Amazing Tips You Need to Know