KPMG is a global network of independent professional services firm with deep expertise in the provision of audit, tax and advisory services to clients in various industries and sectors of the economy. The Firm is well represented in Nigeria and across the African continent, with the objective of providing exceptional and quality services to multinational, regional and local clients and to enhance the product offerings in certain previously under-serviced markets.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Operations Senior Associate / Manager
Role and Responsibilities
- Determine the scope of operational improvement projects / engagements for clients based on needs and opportunities identified in the market
- Contribute expertise to business optimization initiatives across various industries.
- Consult with clients to evaluate business operations, assess the utilization of resources, and develop and implement improvement strategies
- Coordinate the delivery of supply chain transformation, including strategy development, operating model design and supply chain analytics
- Coordinate the delivery of review and redesign of target operating model for clients
- Redesign and implement new customer-facing and supporting processes (Selling. Operational Planning and Customer Order Processing)
- Assess an organization’s procurement function, by defining strategic objectives and implementing a defined roadmap of initiatives including procurement operating model design
- Play a key role in developing operational improvement recommendations based on assessment of client needs, this will cover:
- Recommending cost-effective solutions to operational challenges
- Facilitating training initiatives to promote best practices
- Integrating technologies to enable operational excellence and promote adherence to industry standards
- Ascertaining cost implication of recommended operational initiatives
- Oversee the implementation of operational improvement strategies
- Lead business development efforts in the operations space
Qualifications and Education Requirements
- Bachelor’s Degree with a minimum of second class upper (2:1)
- The following will be an advantage:
- A Master’s Degree in Business Administration or specialization in operations management preferred
- Certifications – Six Sigma, Project Management Professional Certified Operations Manager, Chartered Institute of Procurement and Supply (CIPS)
- Robotics Process Automation Design and Deployment
- Proven Experience in Lean Management Implementation
- A minimum of 5 to 7 years experience in an operations consultancy / management role in a manufacturing or service related industry (experience in Supply Chain Operations will be an advantage).
- Proven experience in the use of data analysis and business management software
- Excellent leadership and communication skills
- Exceptional analytical and problem-solving abilities
- Ability to collaborate with a variety of stakeholders
- Excellent organizational and time management skills.
Application Closing Date
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online
Send their CV to: NG-FMCareers@ng.kpmg.com using “CV for Operations Senior Associate / Manager” as the subject of the mail.
Note: Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
You can also check the following
- 10 Ways To Make Money Online While Unemployed
- How to Write a Follow Up Email after Submitting Your Resume
- How to Email a Resume and Cover Letter Attachment
- Top 10 Resume Mistakes to Avoid
- 6 Tips That Will Help You to Get Experience for Your Dream Job
- Online Jobs that require little or no experience
- How To Apply For jobs online | 7 Amazing Tips You Need to Know