Dangote Group is one of Nigeria’s most diversified business conglomerates with a hard – earned reputation for excellent business practices and products’ quality with its operational headquarters in the bustling metropolis of Lagos, Nigeria in West Africa.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Payroll Officer
Location: Okpella, Edo
Employment Type: Full Time
Key Duties and Responsibilities
- Oversee, supervise payroll procedures, and ensure compliance with applicable laws and payroll statutory obligations.
- Ensure timely completion of payroll processes and submission. ·
- Ensure compliance with all relevant statutory deductions accurately. ·
- Ensure all relevant variable allowances are captured accurately. ·
- Oversee processing of payroll changes (e.g. new hires, terminations, raises). ·
- Maintain accurate records and prepare timely reports. ·
- Perform any other duties that may be assigned by Head HAM & Admin.
Education and Work Experience:
- Bachelor’s Degree or it’s equivalent in any discipline.
- 3 – 6 years relevant work experience.
Skills and Behaviours:
- Good knowledge of payroll processes and procedures ·
- Good knowledge of relevant legislation and laws on wages ·
- Good problem solving and analytical skills ·
- Good relationship management and communication skills ·
- Ability to effectively use MS Office applications ·
- Ability to pay attention to details.
Application Closing Date
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online
Before applying for this job, it is very important you learn the following;