Coca-Cola HBC (Coca-Cola Hellenic Bottling Company) is a bottling partner of The Coca-Cola Company. Coca-Cola HBC is headquartered in Zug, Switzerland and has a premium listing on the London Stock Exchange and secondary listing on the Athens Exchange. The Coca-Cola Company is the world’s largest beverage company and operates in more than 200 countries.
Life at Coca-Cola HBC is fast-paced and challenging, with fair rewards and exciting learning opportunities. We promote an inclusive workplace, value diverse views and opinions and always appoint the best person for the job, ensuring equality in our shortlists and appointments. Take up the challenge. Join us!
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: People & Culture Manager – Support Functions
Location: Ebute Metta, Iddo, Lagos
Team: People and Culture
About the New Job
- Accountable for partnering with the Function Heads and Change Leaders to set and execute an end-to-end people strategy that will drive the function’s talent output, evolve leadership and culture, achieve high engagement, productivity and enable the development of the necessary organizational capabilities.
Your New Key Responsibilities
- Perform Workforce Planning with Function Heads and builds long term plans behind organizational structure design, roles evolution, culture, capabilities, and talent needs that feed into Business Unit and functional annual business plans.
- Drives productivity improvement initiatives in line with Business Units and functional priorities (Speed & Efficiency. Customer Focus, PC as % of NSR, Mgt Ratio).
- Regularly review Headcount and People Cost planning with FH, FH-1 and HR (HR BP. Rewards) in BPMS cycle, with continuous improvement actions.
- Support in progressing behind building critical organizational capabilities via relevant functional plans development (RGM, REM, Talent Mgt, etc).
- Partners with Learning & Culture to secure the right Line Manager upskilling interventions are executed for building capabilities and enabling Line Managers to drive the People Agenda.
- Support Change Leaders’ On boarding, and partners with Learning & Culture for Team Effectiveness workshops as well as transition Coaching for Function Heads & Function Heads 1.
- Assess on boarding, time to perform & turnover insights and agrees with Human Resources Business Partner targeted interventions to continuously improve employee lifecycle.
- Handle with Function Heads cases of underperformance at Function Head 1 level, consulting on improvement plans and decision making where needed.
- Own the planning and execution of talent moves for Change Leaders & FH 1. partnering with General Manager. Function Heads. Talent & Rewards.
- Ensure a holistic Talent Management strategy is in place for HIPOs & critical talent pools across layers and executed via LMs with HRBP & TD support.
- Agree with Function Heads & Function Heads 1 function workforce refresh initiatives and coordinates with respective HR Business Partner and Talent teams for implementation.
Education / Experience
- University Degree in Business Administration, or any other relevant field Labor law knowledge.
- 8 years proven track record of Human Resources business partnership, preferably in FMCG company.
- Working experience in the Human Resources area of the Food & Beverages sector will be a competitive advantage Strong business awareness combined with solid functional expertise. Proven experience in managing people and senior stakeholders.
Do You Have These Skills?
- Productivity Workforce Planning
- Employee Experience
- Nurturing Culture (turning insights into impactful actions).
- Strong analytical and creative thinking skills.
- Strong problem-solving skills.
- Building Organizational Capabilities.
- People and Culture Planning.
- Human Resources Business Partnership
- Change Management On boarding Talent Development (identify, retain, develop).
- Succession Planning
Application Closing Date
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online
You can also check the following
- 10 Ways To Make Money Online While Unemployed
- How to Write a Follow Up Email after Submitting Your Resume
- How to Email a Resume and Cover Letter Attachment
- Top 10 Resume Mistakes to Avoid
- 6 Tips That Will Help You to Get Experience for Your Dream Job
- Online Jobs that require little or no experience
- How To Apply For jobs online | 7 Amazing Tips You Need to Know