Sitrid is an acronym for Steps In The Right Direction. It is a 21st century based Nursery and Primary school which opened a little over 10 years ago. It caters for children between the ages of 3 months – 11 years (Daycare to Grade 6). It is a highly technology based school with dedicated teachers and staff. SIS is located on the South- West of Port Harcourt (50-56 Rumuevorlu Mini Orlu Road off Ada George Way, Port Harcourt) on a beautiful 8 plots of land. It provides an atmosphere conducive for focused learning. It has a spacious athletic field and secured car park that makes the school a gorgeous and efficient educational learning environment.
- Free Online Courses at Yale University in 2020-2021
- Free Online Courses with Certificate of Completion
- Best Schools for Aerospace Engineering, 2020
- Free online Courses for Developing Countries in 2020-2021
- Free Online Courses from Harvard University in 2020-2021
- Short Courses in Nigeria 2020-2021
- 10 Best Online Photography Courses in 2020-2021
Get access to over 1000 free online courses
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: PHE Teacher
Location: Port Harcourt, Rivers
Job Category: 11-16yrs
Employment Type: Full-time
- You will need an approved teaching qualification ( B.Sc or PGDE) in Physical and health education related discipline.
- Must be experienced in outdoor activities
- Excellent Knowledge of sports and exercise.
- A good level of computer literacy
- A clean medical certificate
- A good understanding of blended learning.
- At least 3 years of working with children in this category.
- Fantastic organisation and teamwork skills
- Good written and verbal communication skills.
- Experience teaching with the British Curriculum.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply
Before you apply, it is very important you learn the following;
- East tips on how to write a motivation letter
- Why you Need a Good CV and Cover Letter
- 27 Easy Tips on How to Prepare for an Interview
Application Deadline 5th October, 2020.