Hello, welcome to academicrelated.com, here we have prepared this content to help you get ready for Poly Oko Post UTME 2020 screening exercise. In here, we also have Oko Poly post UTME past questions and answers for you. Get all the latest news about Poly Oko post UTME form 2020-2021, cut-off mark, how to apply for post UTME and many others. Do enjoy the ride!
About Federal Polytechnic, Oko
Federal Polytechnic, Oko popularly known as Okopoly is a Nigerian polytechnic located in Oko, Anambra State. Okopoly offers twenty-seven (27) courses.
Okopoly Fee Structure 2020
- School fees – 28,000.00
- Acceptance fee – N15,150.00
- Hostel upkeep fee – N10, 000.00
- Biometric ID card(New students) – N2,000.00
- National Health Insurance Premium – N1, 600.00
What is the Nature of Oko Poly Post UTME?
The first step towards the preparation for any exam is understanding the nature of it. By nature, it is important you understand what the exam entails. Hence, just like every other intelligent student, you should research the nature of the Poly Oko Aptitude Test.
This will help you rule out reading everything and concentrate on what you need to pass the exams. And, if you must know what you need, then you should see previous questions. This explains why you need the Poly Oko Post UTME past question. In fact, before your screening date, you should find answers to questions like
- Free Online Courses at Yale University in 2020-2021
- Free Online Courses with Certificate of Completion
- Best Schools for Aerospace Engineering, 2020
- Free online Courses for Developing Countries in 2020-2021
- Free Online Courses from Harvard University in 2020-2021
- Short Courses in Nigeria 2020-2021
- 10 Best Online Photography Courses in 2020-2021
Get access to over 1000 free online courses
- When is OkoPoly post utme screening date?
- How much is the Oko Poly Aptitude test form?
- What is Poly Oko UTME Cut off mark?
- What is Poly Oko Post UTME cut off mark?
- How many questions will I answer and how much time will I be given?
Finding answers to these questions is the first step of preparation. The second is getting your copy of Poly Oko Past questions immediately to begin your study. Then, you will get an idea of the type of questions you should expect. You will also learn that you have an hour or less to answer fifty questions.
Eligibility Requirements for Oko Poly Post UTME 2020
To be eligible to apply for Okopoly post UTME 2020 screening exercise, you need to meet the following requirements:
- Candidates who made Federal Polytechnic Oko their first choice and scored 120 marks and above in the 2020 UTME are eligible to apply.
- Those who did not choose Poly Oko as First Choice University but scored a minimum of 120 in their UTME can also apply on the condition that they visit the JAMB website for a change of Institution
When is Oko Poly post utme form coming out?
The Federal Polytechnic Oko Post UTME 2020 form is not yet on sale, we will let you know once it starts.
Oko Poly Post UTME Cut-off Mark
The general cut off mark is as low as 120 but the departmental cut-off mark is usually high.
Why you should get the Poly Oko Past Question paper
Federal Polytechnic Oko is a highly competitive university. Only a little portion of the total number of students who apply to the university gains admission. The secret to the selection of the successful student is the Past Questions.
You need this Oko Poly POST UTME PAST QUESTIONS AND ANSWERS for a number of good reasons.
- 90% of OkoPoly post UTME past questions are from previous years. So, to score higher, you need to cover more years. A copy of Federal Polytechnic Oko post utme Past Questions will help you achieve that.
- You will answer quite a number of questions within a limited time. You can only beat this time if you practice with past questions and time yourself. Get a copy of the Oko Poly POST UTME PAST Question to start practising immediately.
- Purchasing a copy of Federal Polytechnic Oko POST UTME past question from us will grant you direct access to our team of professionals. They will give you accurate, reliable and vital educational counselling that will help you secure a place at Oko Poly this 2020.
- This team will also connect you to your fellow aspirants. You can exchange ideas, vital information and discuss any challenge that arises from studying. So, follow the prompt below to get your copy immediately.
Purchasing our past questions also give you access to quality and vital information from our team of experts. They will proffer educational counsel, like undergraduate scholarships you could apply to once you gain admission at Oko Poly. So, you see, this is definitely so much value for so much less a course.
How Much is Oko Poly Post UTME Form 2020?
The cost of Federal Poly Oko post utme form is N2000. You’re not expected to pay more than this amount to purchase the Oko Poly post utme form 2020 when it finally comes out.
How to Apply for Poly Oko Post UTME 2020
Go to http://portal.federalpolyoko.edu.ng/screeningapplication.aspx to generate an invoice.
With the generated invoice you are required to purchase the form at the designated banks viz: Microfinance, FCMB or any other banks that partner with fedpolyoko school or through the use of remitta, and make a payment of #2000. A Payment receipt will be issued to you.
Aftwerward, go back online to complete your online registration with the following credentials:
- Jamb Result
- O’Level Result
- Passport Photograph
- Local Government Identification Letter
- First School Leaving Certificate
- Birth Certificate
- Testimonial ( Primary Or Secondary)
After Completing The Step Three, Carefully Re-Check Your Informations Before Clicking “Submit” After That Print Out Your Acknowledgement Slip.
Some other Important Things to Know?
- Federal Polytechnic Oko will not be held liable if you provide an invalid GSM number and email address. MAKE SURE YOU PROVIDE YOUR ACCURATE MOBILE NUMBER AND EMAIL ADDRESS.
- Direct Entry Candidates will not write a screening examination. All they need do is apply for the screening.
How can I get Oko Poly Post UTME Past Questions?
STEP 1: Select Your Subject Combination
You will write the same subjects that you wrote in UTME for the Oko Poly Post-UTME. So, we have all the subject combinations you wrote in UTME according to the course you applied for.
So, just show the course you applied for in the description of your payment.
STEP 2: Select Your Payment Method
We have two methods of buying our Poly Oko Post UTME past questions and answers. The methods include; Bank transfer and direct bank deposit
The account details are as follows:
Account Name: Nwadioha Gospel Chinonso
Account Number: 0238325253
Bank Name: GT BANK
STEP 3: Confirmation of Payment
If the payment means you chose is Bank transfer, type in the description of payment: “The Type of Federal Polytechnic Oko Post UTME Past Question you’re purchasing.” e.g “Oko Poly Engineering Past Question.” Then place a call across to the number below or send an email to the email address with evidence of payment and you will get your past question at that point in time.
Also, if you choose Direct Bank deposit, make payment to the account details above, then send the following information to the phone number or email below:
1. Depositors Name
2. Teller number
3. Amount paid
CONTACT DETAILS: 08166475060
EMAIL: [email protected]
Free Oko Poly Post UTME Past Questions and Answers
Here is the Post Utme sample question, you are required to read the instructions carefully before you attempt any question.
From the words lettered A-D, choose the option that best completes the gap
- There was……ventilation in Nkechi’s room, I had to throw open the windows. A. some B. a few C. little D. a little
- It is so easy for people to…….to a wining party A. go B. hustle C. embrace D. defect
- Whenever Anwurika settleD down to study, someone…..to disturb him. A. look B. came C. comes D. has come
- Are you allowed to……more food in your home? A. desire B. gulp C. beg D. request for
- I taught my students to always ensure that pronouns are preceded by their………. A. subordinates B. precedents C. follow-ups D. antecedents
- 6. You should not be surprised that the workers are on the rampage, they……. A. should B. don’t C. haven’t D. hadn’t
- 7. In the course of time, the affairs of the community came to be…….by the affluent Ogaranya age-grade to the consternation of the ailing king A. dominated B. harassed C. grabbed D. abused
- 8. Uncle Ladipo became quite…….. in the French language during some classes in the summer A. excellent B. exciting C. proficient D. speaking
- 9. “You can take it…….me, Betty would fail her forthcoming examination unless she begins to study” A. to B. for C. from D. on
- 10. Chief Bola’s nickname certainly…..an impression of strength that is quite suiting to his personality A. brings B. show C. conveys D. affords
- 11. The sum of all factors of 17? A. 17 B. 18 C. 20 D. 21
- 12. Find the product of the LCM and HCF of 3 and 15. A. 15 B. 30 C. 45 D. 60
- 13. Express 0.25 as a fraction A. ½ B. 1/5 C. ¼ D. 2/5
- 14. In a basket containing 20 oranges, 12 are good. What fraction is bad? A. 2/5 B. 3/5 C. 8/11 D. ¼
- 15. 12.5% of a number is 50, find the number? A. 400 B. 500 C. 6.25 D. 800
- 16. Which of the following is not a prime number? A. 7 B. 19 C. 21 D. 47
From the words or group of words lettered A-D, choose the option that is nearest in meaning to the capitalized word or phrase in the sentence.
- 17. The colonizers came to Africa for Economic gain and wanted to maximize their economic exploitation A. mineral B. commercial C. multiple D. industrial
- 18. Nwamaka often Takes Exception to the casual remarks from her friends. A. is often perplexed B. is often delighted C. often objects D. is often amused
- 19. Prof. Ndukaku was invited to a cultural event which nearly ended in an A. flop B. success C. struggle D. battle
- 20. An overwhelming sense of Insecurity has hindered my brother’s wife from visiting Nigeria from her Norwegian location. A. self-doubt B. security C. anxiety D. fear