TradeDepot delivers an innovative route to market for the leading consumer goods producers in Africa. The Shop Top-Up app by TradeDepot lets you re-stock your shop from various brands at the best wholesale prices. Browse, shop by brand or category, compare prices, and check the status of your orders.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Prime Store Manager (Remote)
Employment Type: Full-time
You weill be Responsible for
- Monitoring and analysing key sales and business performance indicators and trends to drive strategic and tactical business decisions and also coordinating and ensuring accuracy of sales forecasts.
- Ensuring Sales process adoption and compliance and also identifying opportunities for improvement in the sales process and systems to ensure greater sales effectiveness and efficiency.
- Attainment Planning through effective goal setting, designing sales incentives to drive business objectives and territory analysis & definition for sales maximum effectiveness.
- Organising data and generating deep customer insights in order to enhance sales force productivity and effectiveness.
- Supporting the sales team key planning and operations tasks to support the overall objective of the business.
- Identifying opportunities for new business development through following up on leads and conducting research on target clients.
- New business generation by meeting potential clients to understand needs and providing relevant solutions.
- Managing the sales process to close new business opportunities.
- Building strong relationships with the existing portfolio of clients.
- Meeting and exceeding weekly and monthly activity and revenue targets.
- Resolving customer inquiries and requests and ensuring strong customer satisfaction
- You have at least 1 year experience within a B2B sales/ account management, Customer Service or Sales Operations/ Support role, ideally within the FMCG industry.
- You possess excellent interpersonal as well as written and verbal communication skills.
- You are highly goal driven and work well in fast paced environments
- You are a strong networker & relationship builder
- You possess strong analytical skills and are comfortable dealing with numerical data
- You have a valid Driver’s license and are able to drive a manual van to travel to required sites.
N960,000 – N1,200,000 Per annum.
- Attractive Salary & Benefits
- Work alongside & learn from best in class talent
- Strong opportunities to progress your career
Application Closing Date
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online
Before applying for this job, it is very important you learn the following;