Schlumberger Limited is the world’s leading provider of technology for reservoir characterization, drilling, production, and processing to the oil and gas industry. Working in more than 85 countries and employing people who represent over 140 nationalities, Schlumberger supplies the industry’s most comprehensive range of products and services, from exploration through production and integrated pore-to-pipeline solutions for hydrocarbon recovery that optimize reservoir performance.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Process Design Engineer
Location: Onne, Rivers
- The Process Design Engineer executes process integration, debottlenecking, and retrofit studies for onshore and offshore projects, as well as leads process feasibility and optimization consultancy projects.
- The individual provides project stages process support from conceptual, detailed design, HAZOP to fabrication.
- The Process Design Engineer also, designs proprietary technology and sizing of any supporting equipment, such as pumps/instrumentation and produces design documentation, such as PFDs, P&IDs, datasheet, and HMBs to enable compliance with industry specification standards and procedures.
- The individual will serve as focal point for clients’ accounts/projects and arrange technical meetings and workshops. An upstream oil and gas process design experience is required to be successful in this role.
- Provide Process Engineering design services for oil and gas processing facilities which include operational support, Front End Engineering Design and Detailed Design
- Simulation of process systems, development of PFDs and P&IDs and sizing of equipment
- Interpretation of industry standards (NORSOK, API etc) in development of process and safety systems
- Produce, check and approve various documents including but not limited to:
- Scope of Work
- Technical Notes
- Calculations (e.g. control valves sizing; PSV sizing; pump sizing; pipework sizing using HYSYS and ESI, blowdown studies, gas blowby reviews, heat and mass balances)
- Line lists
- Safety Related Device Registers
- Tie-in point schedules
- Attend HAZOPS, SIL, HAZID and design reviews as the responsible Person
- Responsible for producing cost effective designs that are fit for purpose and safe
- Responsible for ensuring the produced work is to the required technical quality ad complies with the appropriate procedures
- Responsible for the planning, organization and manhour/budget estimates
- Responsible for achieving the project completion within agreed budget and schedule
- Responsible for managing both internal (other discipline engineers such as instrument, structural, mechanical, electrical and piping), and external stakeholders (Offshore Personnel, client and suppliers) to ensure deliverables and time frames are met
- Manage design queries with other discipline engineers (instrument, structural, mechanical, electrical and piping) client and vendors
Qualification and Skills
- Minimum of Bachelor’s Degree in Chemical Engineering
- Minimum of 10 years’ experience in upstream oil and gas process design of proprietary process systems for oil, gas, produced water treatment, and solids separation
- Strong verbal and written communication skills with excellent interpersonal skills
- Excellent personal effectiveness with good organizational and time management skills (for allocation and review and approval of engineering man hours)
- A good team player who can easily adjust to dynamic schedules.
Application Closing Date
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online
You can also check the following
- 10 Ways To Make Money Online While Unemployed
- How to Write a Follow Up Email after Submitting Your Resume
- How to Email a Resume and Cover Letter Attachment
- Top 10 Resume Mistakes to Avoid
- 6 Tips That Will Help You to Get Experience for Your Dream Job
- Online Jobs that require little or no experience
- How To Apply For jobs online | 7 Amazing Tips You Need to Know