Procter and Gamble is one of the largest FMCG (Fast Moving Consumer Goods) company in the world with strong brands like Pampers, Ariel, Always, Gillette and Oral B just to name a few. We have been in existence for over 179 years globally and 24 years in Nigeria.
Applications are invited for:
Title: Procter and Gamble Learnership Programme (Internship)
Req No: IME00000735
Job Type: Full-time
Job categories: Multi-Functional
The Internship drive is for those who have NOT commenced their National Youth Service (NYSC). Our aim is to pre-select exceptional fresh graduates for internship openings who are seeking developing their skills while being mentored & coached by strong P&G leaders.
- You are solicited to apply regardless your specific field of study. The job openings cover departments like Sales, Supply Network Operations, Brand/Marketing, Consumer Market Knowledge, Purchases002C Human Resources, etc.
- You will be part of inclusive work environment that guarantees fair learning opportunities and challenges that will enable you to grow and develop.
- You are eligible for openings across Procter & Gamble departments in Lagos. In case you would like to discover our different departments and explore your fit for them, please visit: http://pg-fit-tool.com/
- You can also join our Facebook page: www.facebook.com/PGCareersNigeria to learn more about the company.
- If you are successful with this online application, the next step will be attending an interview. We wish you all the best with your application!
What makes you an excellent fit:
- You are in 2nd class upper and above & haven’t started NYSC
- Only Graduates of 2019 or 2020
- You demonstrate leadership Skills
- You love to work in a Team
- You value Diversity and aspired to work in a dynamic culture
Application Closing Date
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online
Before applying for this job, it is very important you learn the following;