Julius Berger Nigeria Plc (Julius Berger) is a leading construction company offering integrated solutions and related services. Julius Berger specializes in executing complex works that require the highest level of technical expertise and Nigeria-specific know how.
We appreciate your interest in our company. Our success largely depends on the passion, precision and competence of our employees from. Become part of our team and help us in the realization of innovative and pioneering engineering projects. Experienced professionals and young professionals, we offer opportunities in technical and commercial fields. Take the chance and apply online with us.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Procurement and Logistic Manager (m/f/x)
Location: Ijora, Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
What duties will you have?
- Handling of Sea freight and Airfreight (in future maybe courier)
- Overseeing the documentation process
- Form M, Soncap, Nafdac, PAAR
- Tracking of Shipments
- Stakeholder management
- General/Local Procurement:
- Lead local procurement staff
- Ensure process is adhered
- Monitor performance
- Report to Head of Procurement and Logistics Services
- Project Procurement:
- Oversee project procurement team
- Bidding/Estimation support
- Oversee contracts negotiation
- Alignment with projects staff
- Finalise contracts and projects PO
- Assist with implementing project procurement process and necessary tools
What skills must you have?
- Bachelor of Science in Business or Logistics
- At least 10 years in forwarding business / Supply Chain Management
- Microsoft, ERP, knowledge of applicable forms & procedures of Nigerian customs
- Fluent business English and fundamental leadership experience.
- Leading a team up to 10 employees (locals and Expats).
- Structured and diligent work ethics
- Strong communication skills across various levels and stakeholders
- Polite, confident and assertive behaviour
What Can We Offer You?
- We have a responsible job waiting for you with very good remuneration and various bonuses, social benefits and low tax burden as well as good training opportunities.
- You will receive an extensive travel package from us. This also includes G35 examinations, inoculations, visas and flights.
- We will provide you with furnished, air-conditioned accommodation in the company’s own camp, which has an infrastructure including sport and leisure facilities, a clubhouse, German and international television programmes, etc.
- If your family wishes to join you, we have our own kindergarten in Abuja and a school which complies with school standards in the States of Hesse and Thuringia.
- We will provide you with a company car and driver and we work with external partners to ensure that you have the best possible security in Nigeria.
Application Closing Date
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online
You can also check the following
- 10 Ways To Make Money Online While Unemployed
- How to Write a Follow Up Email after Submitting Your Resume
- How to Email a Resume and Cover Letter Attachment
- Top 10 Resume Mistakes to Avoid
- 6 Tips That Will Help You to Get Experience for Your Dream Job
- Online Jobs that require little or no experience
- How To Apply For jobs online | 7 Amazing Tips You Need to Know