A.G. Leventis is a large Nigeria-based conglomerate established in 1937. AGL today has evolved and we now sit in five (5) core verticals: Real Estate; Retail; Logistics; Sales & After Sales & Vehicle Assembly.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Procurement Manager
- Collaborate with relevant stakeholders in the Business Unit to implement sourcing plan that will guarantee continuous flow of materials to support business needs.
- Negotiate and drive procurement initiatives to deliver cost savings for the business towards achievement of targeted business profitability year on year
- Collaborate with the Group on cost savings projects for centralized /common spend to deliver cost savings benefit to the Business Unit.
- Drive the implementation of Procurement Policy and processes including Risk &Supplier Relationship Management (SRM), contract management to achieve organizational growth.
- Involve in setting Annual Budget prices for category of spend.
- Drive Procurement implementation of business initiatives/models e.g. Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP).
- Develop new alternative sources/material to mitigate business risk associated with single source for materials and services.
- Drive operational efficiency through optimization of working capital thereby reducing inventory in line with effective demand and requirement.
- Set up and maintain a control framework to ensure that all procurement activities are effectively managed in accordance with the contract standing order.
Qualifications and Key Competencies
- BSc. / HND in Social Sciences, Engineering. MBA will be an added advantage.
- +10 years’ experience in a conglomerate industry with at least 5 years in a Procurement Function
- Critically in this role the individual needs to be a businessperson and driven first and foremost by the achievement of overall commercial issues.
- Strong influencing skills and an ability to make key relationships work. The capacity to achieve and leverage consensus on difficult issues.
- Necessary leadership skill with strong judgment, drive and influence.
- Strong communication and negotiation skills
- Excellent analytical Skills.
- Working knowledge of government fiscal and monetary policies.
- Commercial and financial acumen
- Project management skills
- Good Knowledge on Microsoft Package (Excel, Words and PowerPoint).
Application Closing Date
6th May, 2022.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Application to: email@example.com using “Procurement Manager” as the subject of the email.
You can also check the following
- 10 Ways To Make Money Online While Unemployed
- How to Write a Follow Up Email after Submitting Your Resume
- How to Email a Resume and Cover Letter Attachment
- Top 10 Resume Mistakes to Avoid
- 6 Tips That Will Help You to Get Experience for Your Dream Job
- Online Jobs that require little or no experience
- How To Apply For jobs online | 7 Amazing Tips You Need to Know