International Breweries Plc – Our Dream is to bring people together for a better world. Beer, the original social network, has been bringing people together for thousands of years. We are committed to building great brands that stand the test of time and to brewing the best beers using the finest natural ingredients.
Our diverse portfolio of well over 400 beer brands includes global brands Budweiser, Corona and Stella Artois; multi-country brands Beck’s, Castle, Castle Lite, Hoegaarden, and Leffe; and local champions such as Aguila, Bud Light, Jupiler, Klinskoye, Modelo Especial, Quilmes, Skol, and Victoria.
Our technology division, Beer Tech Africa, is recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Product Owner (ERP & VC – Plan to Manufacture)
Job type: Full-time
- The key purpose of the Product Owner – Plan to Manufacture is to be the custodian of all manufacturing and supply system processes within the Africa Zone ERP landscape.
- The Product Owner will work closely with the Zone Supply Function to align the P2M and system processes in the relevant ERP system per market across the Africa zone.
- The Product Owner is responsible and accountable for maintaining the integrity and stability of the current P2M ERP solutions as well as lead the P2M stream within the planned implementation of a new ERP system (SAP S4 HANA) across the Africa Zone in 2022 and 2023.
Responsibilities include but not limited to
- Own the end-to-end system process across the Africa ERP landscape – including existing and new ERPs
- Shape and deliver business and process requirements together with the business function and ERP programme delivery team:
- Ensure the successful implementation of end-to-end processes by considering the needs of the business in line with the Steering Committee success factors;
- Prioritizes tasks, mitigates risks in liaison with project leadership, zone business leadership and global business leadership;
- Has sign-off authority for the project delivery in the process area for the Africa Zone;
- Is the change leader for the process area and identifies and co-ordinates business resources across the Africa Zone;
- Owns the product backlog for the process area – owns and prioritizes user stories and is first contact for clarifications/escalations;
- Is accountable for provision of content for global training material development;
- Monitors completeness and correctness of the progress information, according to requirements and acceptance criteria;
- Responsible for Training needs and other readiness activities;
- Is responsible for the control of the system operations and results obtained (outputs) in terms of compliance with expected needs and quality standards.
- The Product Owner will make sure that all governance, processes and controls are considered and built into each product backlog as well as continue to drive MICS/SOX compliance
- Accountable for the readiness of the business to change supported by the Change Team,
- Country People Lead and Change Agents;
- Accountable for ensuring that specific activities required to ready the business for the change are executed as per plan within their functional area;
- Drives execution of project and change activities for their functional area to drive business engagement and readiness;
- Coordinate business engagement and readiness activities as per the agreed change management plan.
Requirements & Skills
- Leadership and technical competencies – including logistics experience
- Technology related Bachelors Degree, Diploma or business related qualification
- Effective communication techniques – including verbal, written, and interpersonal skills
- Leadership, influencing, and team building skills
- Continuous Improvement and Problem solving skills
- Deep understanding of Agile, DevOps, and lean process tools and techniques (certified scrum master and/or product owner preferred)
- Skill in analyzing complex issues to determine root causes and to find innovative solutions
- Demonstration of characteristics such as creativity and motivation
- Ability to engage with and influence senior leaders and stakeholders
- Business oriented mind-set with the ability to set and maintain a departmental budget
- Excellent interpersonal skills and ability to work with all levels of an organization focused on value creation, impediment & waste removal, and overall velocity increase
- Strategic, execution and innovative thinking – demonstrated success delivering complex projects quickly using agile mindset
- Experienced in agile project, program, and portfolio management and execution
- Demonstrated ability to effectively coach teams and lead peers.
Application Closing Date
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online
You can also check the following
- 10 Ways To Make Money Online While Unemployed
- How to Write a Follow Up Email after Submitting Your Resume
- How to Email a Resume and Cover Letter Attachment
- Top 10 Resume Mistakes to Avoid
- 6 Tips That Will Help You to Get Experience for Your Dream Job
- Online Jobs that require little or no experience
- How To Apply For jobs online | 7 Amazing Tips You Need to Know