A.G. Leventis is a large Nigeria-based conglomerate established in 1937. AGL Today has evolved and we now sit in five(5) core verticals: *Real Estate; Retail; Logistics; Sales & After Sales & Vehicle Assembly.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Project and Development Manager (Real Estate)
- Analyze and create project scope and milestones for several company initiatives
- Review and Management of Design Plans – assessments of design plans and ensure specifications meets the highest possible standards for quality
- Manage the site Due Diligence process to ensure that all development risks are identified and quantified.
- Manage the detailed design phase of the projects, ensuring strict adherence to corporate specifications and attention to cost management
- Collaborating with engineers, architects etc. to determine the specifications of the project
- Monitoring and managing the project schedule throughout the pre-construction and construction periods by overseeing the third-party contractors and coordinating project interactions and schedules with both internal departments and external consultants
- Plan all construction operations and schedule intermediate phases to ensure deadlines will be met.
- Performing analyses by creating financial models and make recommendations to senior management based on these analyses
- Interacting with multiple teams including the Property Management Team, Leasing Team, Finance Team, and the Legal Team to drive the progress of a project.
- Ensure that the projected expenditure is under constant review and any anticipated deviations are highlighted and controlled
- Ensure that all construction projects are in line with health & safety laws.
Qualification and Key Competencies
- Bachelor’s Degree required with preference given to Construction Management, Structural / Civil Engineering & Building Construction
- Understanding of business and management principles involved in strategic planning, resource allocation and project management
- 10+ years related experience in construction & Civil Engineering.
- Track record of proven techniques and practices of project management and construction supervision over various aspects of design and construction phases for relevant projects
- Advanced verbal and written communication skills and the ability to present effectively to small and large groups.
- Knowledge of local and state level laws and regulations regarding real estate development
Application Closing Date
6th May, 2022.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Applications to: email@example.com “Project and Development Manager” as the subject of the email.
You can also check the following
- 10 Ways To Make Money Online While Unemployed
- How to Write a Follow Up Email after Submitting Your Resume
- How to Email a Resume and Cover Letter Attachment
- Top 10 Resume Mistakes to Avoid
- 6 Tips That Will Help You to Get Experience for Your Dream Job
- Online Jobs that require little or no experience
- How To Apply For jobs online | 7 Amazing Tips You Need to Know