Alan & Grant – Our work is focused on creating innovative HR and Organizational Development Solutions aimed at Performance Improvement & Business Growth. We currently serve clients across various sectors of the Economy from locations in Jos, Port Harcourt and Lagos.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Project Manager
Job Type: Full time
Industry: Financial Services
- To help coordinate and effectively guide the team members to achieve project objectives.
- To facilitate communication and assist with administrative duties.
- Can exert good leadership skills and are well-able to coordinate the team and facilitate team communication
- Responsible for supervising projects in progress and ensures that all issues related to the projects are clarified and completed to avoid confusion and interruption during execution of projects.
- Highly organised in both time and in resources; need to manage progress reports, timetables, and financial budgets
- Have a thorough understanding of project objectives and goals, ensuring all team members have the resources needed
- Have an analytical and critical mindset for making the best business and financial decisions for the project
- Have excellent interpersonal skills for collaborating effectively with others
- Monitor budget and help ensure resources are used efficiently
- Help discern requirements and assign tasks to team members
- Complete any necessary administrative tasks, such as research and email
- Demonstrate commitment to clients’ needs and confidentiality continuously
- Takes records of all project items and sees to it that they are adequately delivered to the various departments as directed by the project director.
- Make arrangements for meetings, presentations, seminars and trainings being organized and call the attention of the director to them where and when they are needed.
- Attends meetings with the director and pays apt attention throughout to get details of items discussed at the meeting and run them by the director when needed.
- Keeps track of all activities and ensure that they constantly remind and intimate the director of what needs to be done even when they have forgotten about it, in order to meet up with deadlines.
- Write letters and send them to appropriate bodies, and receive incoming mails
- Create specific strategies for easier and effective execution of projects
- Maintain contacts with potential stakeholders who may be interested in investing in projects
- Supervise tasks assigned to project workers as instructed by the director
- Supervise project workers and ensure that they stick to project specification and guidelines
- Keep records of all information related to project for documentation, clarification and presentation to management
- Draft project proposal ideas and present them to the director with convincing proof for approval
- Intermediate between the director and other workers to prevent agitations that may hinder the smooth flow of project execution
- Draft project budget on a monthly basis and ensure that it meets all necessary protocol
- Bachelor’s Degree in a relevant field required.
- Additional certifications that exemplify a desire for continued education preferred.
- Minimum of 5 years of relevant work experience in the industry.
Application Closing Date
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online
You can also check the following
- 10 Ways To Make Money Online While Unemployed
- How to Write a Follow Up Email after Submitting Your Resume
- How to Email a Resume and Cover Letter Attachment
- Top 10 Resume Mistakes to Avoid
- 6 Tips That Will Help You to Get Experience for Your Dream Job
- Online Jobs that require little or no experience
- How To Apply For jobs online | 7 Amazing Tips You Need to Know