Pearldrops Healthcare Staffing – Our client in the Healthcare Sector requires the services of suitable candidates to fill the position below:
Job Title: Project Manager
- Create and maintain comprehensive project documentation.
- Manages Process documentation & Process flow of each projects.
- Ensure that all projects are delivered on-time, within scope, with high quality and within budget.
- Assist in the definition of project scope and objectives, involving all relevant stakeholders and ensuring technical feasibility.
- Manage changes to project scope, project schedule, and project costs using appropriate verification techniques.
- Prepare reports periodically on projects status.
- B.Sc in Management Sciences or any related field.
- Certification in Project management is also required.
- At least 1+ year experience in project management.
- Strong familiarity with project management software tools and methodologies.
- Strong organizational skills including attention to detail and multitasking skills.
- Proven ability to solve problems creatively and resourcefully.
- Excellent analytical skills and interpersonal skills.
Application Closing Date
20th October, 2020.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: [email protected] using the Job Title as subject of the mail.
Before you apply, it is very important you learn the following;