Flour Mills of Nigeria Plc has been a part of the lives of Nigerians at home and abroad. Our global vision is to be a leading foods company in Africa providing high quality and affordable products in the most convenient ways to consumers through world class brands like Golden Penny Flour, Golden Penny Semovita, Goldenvita, Golden Pasta and Golden Noodles. The Company’s flagship brand, Golden Penny, remains one of the best known and the preferred brands amongst bakers, confectioneries and consumers in Nigeria.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Quality Assurance Manager
Purpose of the Job
- Responsible for daily operations and management of Pasta and Noodles production processes in line with statutory guidelines and standards for products and packaging materials to ensure conformance with the Food Safety and Quality Management System to satisfy customer’s expectations and fulfil the organizational goals and objectives.
- Ensure that necessary laboratory analysis is conducted, and reports generated are reliable and accurate.
- Ensure that all equipment is well calibrated to evaluate product quality and compliance with current good manufacturing practices.
- Implement quality management systems that maintain the lowest possible level of customer complaints.
- Daily management of the quality processes in the factory in line with specified standards to meet regulatory requirements to ensure compliance to standards.
- Monitor and prepare the factory for inspection by both internal and external inspections and ensure communication of best practice to system owners and management.
- Train and educate system owners on topics relevant to improvement and maintenance of the food Safety and quality management system (FS/QMS/TPM), etc.
- Good knowledge of laboratory practice, shelf-life analysis.
- Prompt registration of products to meet marketing product launch time and prepare weekly/monthly report on regulatory activities and make necessary recommendations and intervention as required.
- Documentation and reporting of reports daily, weekly and monthly for process and management decision.
- To plan and prepare the organization for both internal and external audits and ensure compliance to requirements of the standard.
- To implement the departmental budget as approved by Management.
- To reinforce a positive culture of mutual co-operation between the quality assurance department and their process and maintenance colleagues.
- Ensure HACCP are conducted for all plant areas. Staff is effectively trained to work in these areas.
- Ensure compliance with QMS /FSMS requirements in the assigned work process.
- HND / BSc. in Food Science / Technology, Nutrition, and other related disciplines.
- 5 Years cognate experience in a similar industry.
- Experience with quality management systems.
The Person Must:
- Have leadership skills, to manage cross-functional projects and teams.
- Have an eye for detail, to catch defects.
- Have critical thinking skills, to help work through customer problems and production issues, as well as develop strategies for improving product quality.
- Have the desire to achieve the best, and ensure top-quality products.
Application Closing Date
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online
You can also check the following
- 10 Ways To Make Money Online While Unemployed
- How to Write a Follow Up Email after Submitting Your Resume
- How to Email a Resume and Cover Letter Attachment
- Top 10 Resume Mistakes to Avoid
- 6 Tips That Will Help You to Get Experience for Your Dream Job
- Online Jobs that require little or no experience
- How To Apply For jobs online | 7 Amazing Tips You Need to Know