Coca-Cola HBC (Coca-Cola Hellenic Bottling Company) is a bottling partner of The Coca-Cola Company. Coca-Cola HBC is headquartered in Zug, Switzerland and has a premium listing on the London Stock Exchange and secondary listing on the Athens Exchange. The Coca-Cola Company is the world’s largest beverage company and operates in more than 200 countries.
Life at Coca-Cola HBC is fast-paced and challenging, with fair rewards and exciting learning opportunities. We promote an inclusive workplace, value diverse views and opinions and always appoint the best person for the job, ensuring equality in our shortlists and appointments. Take up the challenge. Join us!
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Quality Assurance Manager
Location: Abuja, Nigeria
Team: Quality and Food Safety
About Your New Job
- Coordinate all Quality, food safety and environmental activities.
- Develop and implement appropriate procedures in line with the Coca-Cola Operating requirement and ISO standard to ensure products meet stipulated quality and food safety standards and are produced and stored under conditions that make them fit for human consumption.
Your New Key Responsibilities
- Cultural Excellence Development: Ensure execution of QFS step change plan & Culture Development across plant with special focus on Plant operations, executes Critical to Quality Maintenance (CtQM) Program & Back to Basics (B2B) requirement in all SC areas.
- Strategies & Initiatives: Advance QFS strategies & initiatives in the plant & collaborate to implement QFS initiatives, QFS audits, track performance & CAP implementation/close out, deliver training, development and education of plant team across all levels on QFS.
- Compliance & Continious Improvement: Ensure compliance to QFS standards, ISO 9001 & FSSC 22001, product quality/release, joint RCA & issue resolution for consumer /customer or internal complaints. Reporting of QFS monthly metrics, aligned with KORE, Group and QFS legal requirements at Plant level.
- Innovation Management: Support new production commercialisation/validations.
- Regulatory interface: Attends to government and regulatory agencies to ensure conformance to all statutory requirements.
- Manage requirements from regulators i.e. NAFDAC, SON, State and Federal Environmental Agencies, State Ministry of Health, Federal Ministry of Commerce – Weights and Measures Dept., etc.
Education / Knowledge
- B.Sc in Science or any related field.
- Minimum of 7 years of experience.
Do You Have These Skills?
- Operational experience in QFS area, e.g. knowledge of Food Safety (HACCP methodology, Food Defense and Fraud, product traceability), Packaging, Microbiology, Quality Assurance and Control principles, Food Chemistry, ISO9001, FSSC 22001, KORE)
- Knowledge of local legal requirements for the food safety, packaging, food additives, food products labelling, food products manufacturing etc.
- Experience of compliance and audit management systems in food industry.
- Experience in Structured Problem Solving-RCA and CAS.
- Food Safety Risk Assessment and Mitigation plans developments.
- Educated to degree level or equivalent.
- Exceptional written, oral, and presentation communication abilities.
Application Closing Date
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online
You can also check the following
- 10 Ways To Make Money Online While Unemployed
- How to Write a Follow Up Email after Submitting Your Resume
- How to Email a Resume and Cover Letter Attachment
- Top 10 Resume Mistakes to Avoid
- 6 Tips That Will Help You to Get Experience for Your Dream Job
- Online Jobs that require little or no experience
- How To Apply For jobs online | 7 Amazing Tips You Need to Know