PTK Consulting Limited is an HR firm that help small, medium and large scale companies with their HR related needs.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Quantity Surveyor
Location: Lagos Island, Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
- Quantity surveyors are responsible for the cost of any building project – from initial estimates, right through to the final acquisition of materials.
- Reparation of contracts, including details regarding quantities of required materials.
- On-going cost analysis of maintenance and repair work.
- Feasibility studies of client requests.
- Analyzing completed work and arranging payment to contractors.
- Allocating upcoming work to contractors.
- Site visits, assessments and projections for future work.
- Seeking funding sources and submitting bids.
- Carrying out feasibility studies.
- Preparing plans, contracts, budgets, bills of quantities and other documentation.
- Performing risk analysis evaluations.
- Cost control.
- Writing reports.
- Preparing and submitting final accounts.
- Making valuations.
- Arranging payments to suppliers and contractors.
- Providing advice and forecasts about costs.
- Supervising staff.
- Technically qualified (HNC min) in Quantity Surveying / Cost Management.
- Minimum 10 years quantity surveying experience.
- MUST have experience in the construction industry
- Team worker with good interpersonal skills.
- Organized and methodological with a keen eye for detail.
- IT skills e.g. proficient with Microsoft software.
- Math skills / numerically minded.
- Budget and financial management.
- Ability to remain calm under pressure.
- Industry knowledge and understanding.
- Strong communication and negotiation skills.
N400,000 – N700,000 monthly.
Application Closing Date
27th September, 2021.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using “Quantity Surveyor” as the subject of the email.
You can also check the following
- 10 Ways To Make Money Online While Unemployed
- How to Write a Follow Up Email after Submitting Your Resume
- How to Email a Resume and Cover Letter Attachment
- Top 10 Resume Mistakes to Avoid
- 6 Tips That Will Help You to Get Experience for Your Dream Job
- Online Jobs that require little or no experience
- How To Apply For jobs online | 7 Amazing Tips You Need to Know