United Bank for Africa Plc (UBA) is one of Africa’s leading financial institutions, with operations in 19 African countries and 3 global financial centres: London, Paris and New York. From a single country organisation founded in 1949 in Nigeria UBA has grown to become a pan-African provider of financial services with over 11 million customers, through close to 1000 business offices and touch points globally.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Rapid Response & Service Recovery Officer
Employment Type: Permanent
- Our ideal candidate must have an impressive understanding of managing customers, monitoring and reporting the performance of deployed products, and business management.
- A team player, a strategic partner, a good listener, and a problem solver.
- To provide timely resolution to both internal & external staff complaints.
- Handling escalations on delayed responses/unresponsiveness of staff.
- Evaluating root cause of failures, identifying trends, and making recommendations on preventative measures.
- Escalation of issues impacting customer experience.
- Collaborating with resolution teams for closure of customer-related cases.
- Identifying areas of improvement or further efficiency potentials to optimize service recovery processes and customer experience.
- Carrying out triage of outgoing customer contact to ensure this is handled in the most appropriate manner and that customer satisfaction is restored.
- Carrying out day-to-day service recovery including liaising with customers and researching their concerns to resolve dissatisfaction at the earliest opportunity, whilst maintaining positive customer relations.
- Bachelor’s Degree in any field.
- Minimum of two (2) years of relevant work experience.
What We Expect From You:
- High degree of professional ethics, integrity, and responsibility.
- Highly organised, proactive, ability to work independently and take ownership of tasks assigned.
- Team player with the ability to work under pressure and ability to work with a wide variety of people and maintain an excellent business relationship.
- High sense of confidentiality and discreteness.
What you should expect from Us
- Our corporate culture is defined by our core values. We do not just train our people to be the best in the job, we also offer encouragement, recognition, and rewards.
- Whatever level you are at in your career, we offer plenty of opportunities and support to build a rewarding career at UBA.
- Here in UBA, our employees are our greatest assets and so we built a recognition and reward system that boosts productivity and enhances staff retention, instituting a culture of meritocracy.
Application Closing Date
14th June, 2022.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online
You can also check the following
- 10 Ways To Make Money Online While Unemployed
- How to Write a Follow Up Email after Submitting Your Resume
- How to Email a Resume and Cover Letter Attachment
- Top 10 Resume Mistakes to Avoid
- 6 Tips That Will Help You to Get Experience for Your Dream Job
- Online Jobs that require little or no experience
- How To Apply For jobs online | 7 Amazing Tips You Need to Know