A.G. Leventis (Nigeria) PLC, we provide West Africa with reliable, innovative & affordable products & services. Our core markets consist of: Real Estate, Hotel accommodation, Food & Snack production, Commercial Truck and Buses manufacturing and distribution, Aftermarket Car Servicing, Inks for flexible packaging, Supplier of plumbing and industrial goods.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Regional Fleet Maintenance Manager – East
- To plan, direct and manage the performance of the Regional Maintenance unit, so as to maintain and develop business growth in accordance with the agreed business strategy.
- Develop, review, and report on the Regional Fleet Maintenance Unit’s strategy, ensuring the strategic objectives are well understood and executed by team members.
- Ensure optimum truck availability level as budgeted for the region.
- Make sure that the key performance indicators as Budgeted are maintained or improved upon.
- Overall management of the Regional Fleet Maintenance Unit and ensuring compliance with the company’s health, safety and security regulations and policies.
- Develop cost control and cost reduction strategies.
- Recommend and Implement policies that will effectively address the systemic gaps, leakages identified during repairs and maintenance period.
- Manage performance of team members and ensure performance objectives are set in line with the company’s performance management policies and procedures.
- Ensure team members undertake training in line with individual personal development plans.
Qualifications and Key Competencies
- HND / B.Eng. in Mechanical Engineering, Master’s in Business Administration (MBA) will be an additional advantage.
- Minimum of 15 years cognate engineering experience (Trucks and other earth moving vehicles) with at least 5 years’ top management experience.
- Good understanding of Financials.
- Strong Leadership Skills
- Good presentation and interpersonal skills.
- Good communication ability both verbally and in writing.
- Computer skills: Microsoft Office Package.
Application Closing Date
6th May, 2022.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Application to: email@example.com using “Regional Fleet Maintenance Manager” as the subject of the email.
You can also check the following
- 10 Ways To Make Money Online While Unemployed
- How to Write a Follow Up Email after Submitting Your Resume
- How to Email a Resume and Cover Letter Attachment
- Top 10 Resume Mistakes to Avoid
- 6 Tips That Will Help You to Get Experience for Your Dream Job
- Online Jobs that require little or no experience
- How To Apply For jobs online | 7 Amazing Tips You Need to Know