Guaranty Trust Holding Company (Formerly Guaranty Trust Bank Plc) is a multinational financial institution that provides individuals, businesses, private and public institutions across Africa and the United Kingdom with a broad range of market-leading financial products and services. Headquartered in Lagos, Nigeria and with subsidiaries in Cote D’Ivoire, Gambia, Ghana, Liberia, Kenya, Rwanda, Tanzania, Uganda, Sierra Leone and the United Kingdom, the Bank currently employs over 12,000 professionals and has Total assets and Shareholders’ Funds of N4.057trillion and N661.1Billion respectively.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Regional Sales Manager
Location: Lagos Mainland, Lagos
Industry: Financial Services
- The Regional Sales Manager is responsible for developing sales strategies, establishing as well as growing client relationships.
- S/he will coordinate sales activities of the retail team, conversion of prospects, optimization of existing relationships and maintaining service excellence within the Lagos Mainland region.
- Define and implement retail strategy, establish marketing goals and monitor business results/metrics for the Lagos Mainland region
- Identify opportunities, onboard, and develop relationships with prospective clients
- Set and drive the delivery of sales targets and execute strategies geared towards acquisition and maintenance of client base
- Monitor the marketplace and analyze opportunities, providing competitive analysis, strategies, and tactics
- Stay well-connected with customers to ensure broad market needs are being incorporated into the product development and enhancement cycle
- Build and manage a sales team that can drive business growth across all customer segments within the Lagos Mainland region
- Supervise and guide the affairs and activities of the retail sales team, and ensure the sales team complies with company policies, procedures and business ethics codes
- Participate in contract negotiations, collaborating with stakeholders to achieve revenue goals
Skills & Knowledge
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business Administration, Management, or a similar field preferred.
- 6-8 years of working experience
- Excellent leadership and decision-making skills.
- Excellent analytical skills, good mathematical knowledge
- Strong proficiency in MS Office and general computer use.
- Relationship management and negotiation skills.
- Impeccable understanding of financial statements, spreadsheets, ratios, and concepts.
- Good oral and written communication
- Effective presentation skills.
Application Closing Date
30th June, 2022.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online
You can also check the following
- 10 Ways To Make Money Online While Unemployed
- How to Write a Follow Up Email after Submitting Your Resume
- How to Email a Resume and Cover Letter Attachment
- Top 10 Resume Mistakes to Avoid
- 6 Tips That Will Help You to Get Experience for Your Dream Job
- Online Jobs that require little or no experience
- How To Apply For jobs online | 7 Amazing Tips You Need to Know