Stanbic IBTC Bank is a leading African banking group focused on emerging markets globally. It has been a mainstay of South Africa’s financial system for 150 years, and now spans 16 countries across the African continent.
Standard Bank is a firm believer in technical innovation, to help us guarantee exceptional client service and leading edge financial solutions. Our growing global success reflects our commitment to the latest solutions, the best people, and a uniquely flexible and vibrant working culture. To help us drive our success into the future, we are looking for resourceful individuals to join our dedicated team at our offices.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Relationship Manager, Private Banking (Nationwide)
Job ID: 63828
Location: Lagos Island, Lagos
Career Area: Consumer & High Net Worth
- Accountable for Portfolio of Private Banking Clients, integrating and coordinating all Stanbic IBTC and Standard Bank Group products, services and resources to maximise the value of the business relationship and ensure profitability for the bank and the client.
- Accountable for developing and implementing an integrated customer marketing plan, which addresses wealth creation, wealth preservation, wealth enhancement and lifestyle enhancement; this is achieved through an in-depth analysis of the client’s balance sheet to identify opportunities and match these opportunities to products/ solutions provided by the group.
- Monitor the delivery of different groups (Wealth, Lending, and Transactional) as well as other specialist product and service providers against customer plan.
- Grow portfolio profitability through the utilisation of available multi-channel delivery strategies, such as actively managing customer migration onto electronic banking channels.
- Manage customer migration between segments, sub–segments and the Private Banking business.
- Proactively and timeously identifies potential problem accounts and formulates appropriate risk mitigating strategies
- Understands clients risk profile and maximises the ‘risk vs. reward’ balance for individual clients by optimising product mix.
- Comply with rules, regulations, and legislation governing the financial services industry.
- A First Degree or equivalent in any discipline (2.2 minimum) and relevant professional certification in Banking, Business and Finance such as Chartered Financial Analyst (CFA) or Associate of Chartered Institute of Bankers (ACIB) from the Chartered Institute of Bankers of Nigeria (CIBN), Association of Chartered Certified Accountants (ACCA), Institute of Chartered Accountants of Nigeria (ICAN) and Associate Chartered Accountant (ACA).
- A Master’s Degree in Business/Finance or its equivalent would be an advantage.
- Minimum of 7 years relevant banking experience, preferably in a customer facing role and strong relationship management, must demonstrate hands-on experience in investment banking and Wealth Advisory.
Application Closing Date
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online
You can also check the following
- 10 Ways To Make Money Online While Unemployed
- How to Write a Follow Up Email after Submitting Your Resume
- How to Email a Resume and Cover Letter Attachment
- Top 10 Resume Mistakes to Avoid
- 6 Tips That Will Help You to Get Experience for Your Dream Job
- Online Jobs that require little or no experience
- How To Apply For jobs online | 7 Amazing Tips You Need to Know