First Bank of Nigeria Limited (FirstBank) is Nigeria’s largest financial services institution by total assets and gross earnings. With more than 10 million customer accounts, FirstBank has over 750 branches providing a comprehensive range of retail and corporate financial services. The Bank has international presence through its subsidiaries, FBN Bank (UK) Limited in London and Paris, FBNBank DRC, FBNBank Ghana, FBNBank Gambia, FBNBank Guinea, FBNBank Sierra-Leone and FBNBank Senegal, as well as its Representative Offices in Johannesburg, Beijing and Abu Dhabi.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Relationship Manager – Retail Banking Group (Lagos, South West & Ilorin)
Job Identification: 503
- Book quality assets and ensure effective portfolio monitoring for early detection of defaults.
- Manage and deepen relationships with existing and prospective customers.
- Win new accounts and resuscitate dormant relationships.
- Market the bank’s products to meet customer needs.
- Initiate development of products required to meet customer needs.
- Ensure efficient service and maintenance of existing customers.
- Ensure zero tolerance for inactive/dormant accounts.
- Minimum Education: First Degree or its equivalent in any discipline preferably business-related.
- Higher Degrees and relevant Professional Certificate will be an added advantage
- Minimum experience – 3 years relevant banking (marketing and credit) experience
- Good Knowledge of the business environment
- Credit/Risk Management
- Banking structure, policies, and procedures
- Customer Service
- Strategic Business Planning.
- Negotiation skills
- Strong networking and relationship
- Management skills
- Reasoning and analytical skills
- Deal structuring skills
- Strong credit and marketing skills
- Excellent people management skills
- IT and Computer appreciation
- Communications skills (written and oral)
- Portfolio Management
- Credit Assessment and Structuring
- Marketing/ Sales
- Business/ Product Development
- Customer Relationship Management
- Budget Planning & Control
- Financial Analysis Business/
- Operational Strategy.
Application Closing Date
4th May, 2022.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online
Note: Only Shortlisted Candidates will be contacted.
You can also check the following
- 10 Ways To Make Money Online While Unemployed
- How to Write a Follow Up Email after Submitting Your Resume
- How to Email a Resume and Cover Letter Attachment
- Top 10 Resume Mistakes to Avoid
- 6 Tips That Will Help You to Get Experience for Your Dream Job
- Online Jobs that require little or no experience
- How To Apply For jobs online | 7 Amazing Tips You Need to Know