Qatar Airways is proud to be one of the youngest global airlines to serve all six continents, and thanks to our customers’ response to our offerings, we are also the world’s fastest-growing airline. We connect more than 160 destinations on the map every day, with a fleet of the latest-generation aircraft, and an unrivalled level of service from our home and hub, the Five-star airport, Hamad International Airport in Doha, the State of Qatar.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Reservation and Ticketing Agent
Job Id: 169500
Category: Corporate & Commercial
- We are pleased to announce an incredibly exciting opportunity to join our Commercial team in Lagos, Nigeria as Reservations and Ticketing Agent.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Make and confirming reservations for passengers, selling tickets for the airlines.
- Serve customers professionally through telephone or in person in order to achieve customer satisfaction, generate revenue, and take all possible measures to avoid loss of revenue.
- Assist passengers requiring special assistance to board or depart.
To be successful in this role, you must possess the following:
- Relevant College or University qualification
- 2 years of job related experience
- Excellent communication skills with fluency in English language.
- Through knowledge of special rates / offers / promotions.
- Proven ability to manage room sales with due regard to the Revenue.
- Ability to adhere to Management Policy and target sales mix to achieve maximum room revenue, ensuring every opportunity to sell is taken.
- High potential individual willing to be trained / learned.
- Demonstrates Quality Consciousness.
Be part of an extraordinary story:
- Your skills. Your imagination. Your ambition. Here, there are no boundaries to your potential and the impact you can make.
- You’ll find infinite opportunities to grow and work on the biggest, most rewarding challenges that will build your skills and experience.
- You have the chance to be a part of our future, and build the life you want while being part of an international community.
- Our best is here and still to come. To us, impossible is only a challenge.
Application Closing Date
5th June, 2022.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online
You can also check the following
- 10 Ways To Make Money Online While Unemployed
- How to Write a Follow Up Email after Submitting Your Resume
- How to Email a Resume and Cover Letter Attachment
- Top 10 Resume Mistakes to Avoid
- 6 Tips That Will Help You to Get Experience for Your Dream Job
- Online Jobs that require little or no experience
- How To Apply For jobs online | 7 Amazing Tips You Need to Know