Guaranty Trust Holding Company (Formerly Guaranty Trust Bank Plc) is a multinational financial institution that provides individuals, businesses, private and public institutions across Africa and the United Kingdom with a broad range of market-leading financial products and services. Headquartered in Lagos, Nigeria and with subsidiaries in Cote D’Ivoire, Gambia, Ghana, Liberia, Kenya, Rwanda, Tanzania, Uganda, Sierra Leone and the United Kingdom, the Bank currently employs over 12,000 professionals and has Total assets and Shareholders’ Funds of N4.057trillion and N661.1Billion respectively.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Retail Sales Officer
Location: Lagos, Nigeria
Industry: Financial Services
- The Retail Sales Officer is responsible for the coordination of marketing activities of the Retail team as well as identification and conversion of prospects, optimization of existing relationships and maintaining service excellence.
- Marketing of the various products and services.
- Build the client database comprising of both individual and corporate clients.
- Provide up to date reports on all sales and marketing activities.
- Partake in the group liability drives, meeting a substantial subscription sum on all offerings.
- Inter departmental engagements with relevant internal units to ensure seamless processing and execution of customer transactions / requests.
- Identification of opportunities within customer’s business for the provision of banking services – generic and bespoke based on a high-level understanding of the customer’s needs.
- Provide feedback and insight regarding existing key relationships and prospects engagements focused on improving services or exploiting opportunities.
- Win transaction mandates from customers focused on driving balance sheet growth and execution of fee earning transactions.
Skills and Knowledge required for the Job
- Bachelor’s Degree in Marketing, Business Administration, or other business-related fields
- Master’s degree and or MBA will be an added advantage
- Minimum of 4 years’ experience
- Excellent analytical skills and good mathematical knowledge,
- Strong proficiency in MS Office and general computer use.
- Ability to effectively manage competing deadlines for projects in a high-pressure work environment, with varying degrees of supervision.
- Relationship management, negotiation and good presentation skills.
- Impeccable understanding of financial statements, spreadsheets, ratios, and concepts.
Attribute for success in the role:
- Be a problem- solver, ability to take decisions, love to research and be organized.
- Be able to see the big picture, make thoughtful tradeoffs and focus on what matters.
- Effectively break down complex data & analysis for non-technical audience.
- Customer-oriented mindset.
Application Closing Date
30th June, 2022.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online
You can also check the following
- 10 Ways To Make Money Online While Unemployed
- How to Write a Follow Up Email after Submitting Your Resume
- How to Email a Resume and Cover Letter Attachment
- Top 10 Resume Mistakes to Avoid
- 6 Tips That Will Help You to Get Experience for Your Dream Job
- Online Jobs that require little or no experience
- How To Apply For jobs online | 7 Amazing Tips You Need to Know