Andela is a network of technology leaders dedicated to advancing human potential. We help companies build high-performing distributed engineering teams by investing in Africa’s most talented software developers. Based in NYC, SF, Lagos, Nairobi, Rwanda and Kampala, Andela is catalyzing the growth of tech ecosystems across the African continent while solving the global technical talent shortage.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Revenue Enablement Manager
Location: Nigeria (Remote)
About the Role
- The Revenue Enablement Manager is responsible for providing end-to-end Enablement support to Account Executives and Enterprise Sales Executives at Andela.
- This role will report directly to the Head of Revenue Enablement.
- Work with the Onboarding Program Manager and key team members to develop a world class onboarding program. Including development and execution of a comprehensive certification program.
- Set clear onboarding goals and metrics for new sales reps.
- Ensure all salespeople can comfortably speak to Andela’s core capabilities and services.
- Provide coaching and ongoing development opportunities to sales reps using call intelligence tools
- Getting the most possible ROI out of our rep-facing tool stack, by managing the adoption and optimal usage of enablement and productivity tools.
- Work with Product Marketing to enable reps to consistently articulate our differentiators against top competitors.
- Ensure that reps have all necessary content and training materials needed in order to effectively execute their roles, including the development and maintenance of a comprehensive Sales playbook
- Partner with RevOps on continued enablement for Salesforce and other tools updates
- Assist with additional Enablement projects as necessary (example: Sales Kick-Off planning, End of Quarter celebrations, etc.)
- Three+ years of experience working in either a quota carrying sales role or enablement role
- Highly detail oriented, demonstrates strong organizational skills
- Experience working in rapidly changing and dynamic environments
- Exceptional oral and written communication skills and successful history of cross-functional collaboration
- Hands-on experience with CRM (preferably Salesforce) and sales enablement tools (Showpad, Seismic, Highspot, etc.) a plus
- Deep empathy for people and process development
- Fully Remote work culture – we hire globally and all of our roles are fully remote!
- Bring your own device stipend – buy your own laptop with funds from Andela
- Quarterly work from home stipends
- Flexible working hours
- Equity (as a part of compensation package)
- Healthcare, 401k / pension (US only)
- Andela Affinity Groups
- Growth & development paths
- Generous Paid Time Off, Parental Leave, Compassionate Leave
- And more to come! We’re on a journey to reimagine global benefits at Andela.
Application Closing Date
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online
You can also check the following
- 10 Ways To Make Money Online While Unemployed
- How to Write a Follow Up Email after Submitting Your Resume
- How to Email a Resume and Cover Letter Attachment
- Top 10 Resume Mistakes to Avoid
- 6 Tips That Will Help You to Get Experience for Your Dream Job
- Online Jobs that require little or no experience
- How To Apply For jobs online | 7 Amazing Tips You Need to Know